Źšį¶œŹ°įµƒįµ–įµ—įµ‰Ź³Ź³ į¶ įµ’įµ˜Ź³Ź³Éž

ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵉˢˢᶦᵒⁿ.

And it went like this, Seungmin woke up. He stood up and walked to his car, he unlocked his car and drove off. Minho was worried, Seungmin wouldnt reply to either of his siblings messages,

" and in one random, when everything changes, you wont reply and we go back to strangers "

Seungmin changed, that one misunderstanding just changed his life forever, sure now Minho apologized and that Seungmin knew that is was for him but. Seungmin just couldn't, now its been 2 months since that misunderstanding happened and the younger feels like a bad person, he can't talk nor look at Minho normally after literally breaking down infront of the person he thought liked his brother.

" and it goes like this, we'll get in your car and you'll lean to kiss me, we'll talk for hours and lie on the back seat "

Seungmin was driving insanely fast almost being stopped by the police, he was balling his eyes out as he drove over the speed limit, he almost crashed but luckily he stopped the car before his life was taken. Meanwhile everyone in the house, Felix, Jisung and Minho the three dont have a clue to where Seungmin was.

" I guess he still hasn't moved on, i just love him so much, " - Minho.

" Seungie is always like that, he's so stubborn on himself he just takes all the anger piled up and takes it on himself. " - Felix.

" Lix, remember when he got rejected by his crush? he started physically hurting himself. Since then i thought he had it all figured out but turns out it just worsened. " - Jisung.

" UGH! i hope he's okay..." - Minho.

Has it already been months and Seungmin just couldn't move on, he hates it, he hates the way he thinks he honestly just wants to die at this point but one memory made him push the brakes. Standing in front of his car were two little boys shivering in fear, one was taller and hugging the smaller, both ran off to their mothers and well Seungmin was taken to the police station.

" MY BABY! " Felix yelled as he ran to Seungmin scooping the younger into a hug,

Minho was also there upon hearing the phone call Jisung took he got a little excited hearing Seungmins name from the line. The worried look on the older as he saw the youngest stand with an expression-less face with streams of tears falling. Seungmin was taken back to the house where he was immediately showered with love and attention, he went up to Minho and mumbled a sweet yet quiet sorry, the older awed and just scooped Seungmin bridal style to the couch to hug him.

Its short yeah, but i couldnt think of what else to add.