My birthday- chapter 1

Yn's pov

I just woke up on the best day of my life, my birthday, on (the date of your birthday), i woke up, looked over my JB posters.
"Morning baby! Its my birthday!" I said with a sleepy smile and tauched one of the posters with Justin i had next to my bed. Then i checked my messeges, got up, got ready, and went downstairs. "Morning guys!" I saud to my family, i waited, wanting to see what they'd say. "Morning, baby!" My mother said. I didnt say anything just waited for any 'Happy Birthday's'. My dad and little brother were actually gone, i didnt know. "Where is daddy?" I asked. (Maybe im 19, but i dont care, i call my dad, daddy, bc why not?) "He went to buy some things we needed this morning with your brother." She said. "Amazing, if my bro's gone, im the happiest" i said and sat down, now looking through my phone, tgere were masseges from my best friends and classmates saying 'Happy birthday' to me, so i smiled and replayed back, of course. Then my mum sat down next to me amd asked. "So, any plans for today?" When i heard ger i looked at her. "Well, i domt know yet, mayne girls day, i dont know" i said and looked back to my phone where i was texting my bestie, she actually wnated to hang out today. "Ooh, okay, im going out, can i, right?" I asked my mum. "Sure, of course" she said with a smile and then got up and went to my room. I could've hear her sigh after i got up.

In my room i talked more to my friends and foumd out when we should meet, Marie and Chlòe (my best friends) live so close to each other and i live a little bit far away from them, but i get easy there. Then i started getting ready, went to my wardrobe and took out this dress that i hsve never wore, so i decided i can now.

And one of my dad's shirts over it, and my purse

And one of my dad's shirts over it, and my purse. I put my hair down and put some natural make-up on and got out of my room after taking my phone amd cash. "MUM! IM LEAVING!" i yelled as i got to the front door and she wasnt there. "Okay, Bye!!" She yelled back.

Then i got my car and got in and started driving to my friends. When i got there,i parked and went to them, we hugged. "Agh, baby!!" I said as i went to my bestie amd hugged her. I hugged the other bestie too and then they saud they want to celebrate my brithday so lets go have a drink. (As long as now, i work on the beach, my familly and i moved around it so we went to one restaurant there, near the beach) "sooo, have your parents got you any JB merch??" Chlòe asked. "Well, they didnt even tell me 'Happy birthday' so i dont know what to think" i said. "Aw, dont worry, baby, i got you" Marie said as we got to the place. We got in there, we got a table amd sat down. "Please, get whatever you guys want, im paying" i said. "No, you're not" they said smiling. "Nah, babe, nah-ah, its my birthday, please" i said. "Okay, but only if we talk about Max!" Chlòe said with an excited smile.