"Its just comforting!"- chapter 27

Yn's pov
So happy school's over for today...

I took Liam's hand in mine.

"Can we go?" I asked nicely.

"Mhm" he said and directioned my chin to his face and pressed his lips onto mine qickly.

---Flashback---------------------------------------
"He...Justin cheated on me..." i told Chlòe. I had to, i just had to, what was i supposed to do? To cry my lugs out for him alone?

"Oh..." she sighed. She didnt say anything else and caressed my back as some other tears started coming out with some sobs.

"Shh, dw baby, am i not here for u?" She said as she wrapped her arms around me and i wrapped mine back, getting into her embrance. It felt nice.

I felt understood.

Then...my crush from literally the start of highschool stepped behind Chlòe. She unwrapped her arms and i looked at him as i wiped my tears away.

I never knew what we were bc we were friends or at least kind of and he's nice, but he likes me, he knows i liked him. He knows i know he likes me so, idk. Its not friends with benefits cause i dont hook up but...its still confusing.

"What happend buddy?" He asked.

"Yk what happend..." i whispered as Chlòe got up.

"Imma leave u two talk" she whispered as she left.

Liam, 20 yo, 1.86 cm tallness, blonde hair, blue eyes and the second best body i've seen in my whole life (but Justin's) sat next to me.

I wasnt nervous. He looked good, i can say i have an obsession over his look but its not like i love him as i love Justin.

He placed his hand on my thigh, i bit my lip and looked at him.

Fuck. Im getting nervous.

"U good?" He asked as he looked at me, his eyes locking with mine.

"Maybe?"

"He maybe...did not break up with u?"

"How couldnt he? He cheated with that little slut!!" I said loadly as the teacher came in.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Dont be like that, okay? U like Selena" he said before kissing my forhead, he got up and went to his desk as Chlòe came back.

We started the first period.

In the break

He used to hug me all the time and kiss me and i didnt say anything about it.

"If u wnat...i can help u with getting over him?" He said politly.

"Please" i said a little despretly.

'I wanna get over him'

---End of Flashback-----------------------------

I let my head fall to his shoulder. It felt so good, so right....

"U want some ice cream?" He asked.

"I would love some but, yk, Scot offered to drive me home and to school so paparazzi wouldnt hurt me..." i whispered. I've always had Kenny around me but it felt a little unsafe tho...

"Kenny?" I said as i turned around to him.

"Yeah, miss?" He said. I smiled.