That was a little heartbreaking...- chapter 19

Justin's pov
I woke up and saw Yn getting dressed.

"Morning, babe" i said in my sleepy voice.

"Aw, morning babyyy" she said as she started going across her room, getting ready for school.

"Can we cuddle like 5 minutes pls?" I asked cutely.

"Yeah, sure, u good?" She asked as she laied down on the bed. I got all my body on hers, letting her cuddle me, i felt like i needed cuddles, i felt needy and clingy. She wrapped her arms around my head that was kn her chest and i closed my eyes bc they started watering.

"Yeah, dw, i just..." i said as i snelled more of her beautiful body and smell and everything. "Nithing, im good, dw" i said.

"Okay okay, u better talk about it or write about it" sbe said, joking, reminding of the notebook.

"Idk, i just feel emotional, i dont wanna let go of us, i feel like losing u" i said, having my watery eyes, kinda started sobbing.

"Eyy, shh shh, dw, its okay, baby" she saud, i hugged her thightly.

"B-but-" i said but she cut me off.

"No buts, darling, theres no break up or losing anyone, okay?" She said, caressing my head and ruining her fingers through my hair which calmed me down a bit.

"But what if u let go?" I asked as i started crying.

"Of baby, i wont, i promise i wont, even if i didnt love u i had not motive to, so, but, i love you so so so so soooo much, okay? So i wont let go. I dont wanna let go, u dont let it go, i dont let it go, we discuss about anything and we dont get toxic or anything at all, okay, u sleepy head?" She asked. She talked so sweetly and cutely to me as she cuddled me. I loved that.

"Okay..." i said and then she gave me some kisses and started getting ready again fro school.

-

"ILY, BABY, BYE" she yelled as she got out of the house.

"BYE LOVE, I ADORE U" I yelled back.

Fuck, this girl...♡ i thought.

After a veryyy veryyyyt veryyyy long time, she came back home. As she opened the door, i didnt let her speak, i pressed my lips on hers and picked her up, with no hesitation, i closed the door and pressed her onto it. I was still having my pyjamas on, i was so comfy. She smiled and wrapped her arms arpund my neck softly. We stopped for a second and smiled snd started again. I backed my head off a little cause i thought she'd come home with her brother but, he wasnt there.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She saud.

"Where's the little one?" I asked again.

"Well, yeah, grandma asked for him, yk, to take care of him, as long as she knew i had u over, so we had 'our' time?" She said smiling. I smiled back. I love dirty talk.

"Oh, right?" I said as i got my face into her neck where was warm, a place i love going. I started making love bites that made her neck all purple. She moaned softly.

"Mhm...but" she saud, i covered her mouth.

"Sh sh, no buts" i said. She then made some sounds, i didnt let my hand go off her mouth. She bit me. "Babe" i said.

"I have hw" she said.

"Let it wait" i said as i put my hands went to her ass and held her as i started walking in the room.

"Baby, pls, i really need to do it" she said, placing her hands on my chest. "Pweaseeeeeeeee?" She said. It made me smile.

"Alright, but after that, ur mine, okay?" I said letting her down.

"All yours" she said and brought her school bag and got upstairs. "COME!!" she yelled from upstairs.

"COMING" i said. I got upstairs. I got my head in and asked. "U done with hw?" I asked smiling. She rolled her eyes smiling. I smirked. "U good, love?" I asked as wrapped my arms around her.

"Yeah" she said.

-

We kimda cuddled while she did a part of her hw. She started seemimg stresed and sresser evey minute, i just wanted to make her happy so i kinda started to play with some sensitive part of her body (thickling).

"Leave me alone" she said. I thought she was joking so i continued, truing to make her happy, truing to be close to her and tauch her. "Bro, stop" she said as she got me off of her and took her books and went into another room and locked her there. I felt like my heart broke into milions of pieces cause she never called me 'bro' before, and i thought she loved glincy. I didnt know how to react.

"Babe-" i saud as she left. She didnt answer. I went to the door she locked and knocked. "U okay, my love?" I asked, trying to unlock the door somehow but i couldnt. I would've rip it off already but it wasnt mine so i couldnt do that. She didnt answer, i ket her alone if she wsnted so, just bc that door wasnt paied my me...

I went downstairs and started cooking smth for her, cause...she'll be hungry after she'll be done.

After literally hours, she got out of the room. She came downstairs in my hoddie amd her pyjama pants, i looked at her, she looked at me, she came over and hugged me.

"Im sorry..." she whispered. I picked her up.

"Are u good, princess?" I asked as i looked at her as i started walking to the luving-room.

"Yeah, just a little bit of stress" she said as she wrspped her arms around my neck and got her face closer to mine.

"Well, i trued to take that off" i said, bringing a little smile and put my hand on her cheek. "U dont like clingy baby?" I asked, caressing her cheek now.

"YES, i do, i do, i do, i do, i do, but, not like that, like, i feel like i dont have air yk? But ily and i live when ur clingy and i love ur cuddles and kisses and everything but i dont like too close, yk?" She said as her eyes started watering.

"Yeah, i understand, u dont have to cry, baby" i said as i sat down on the couch and she was on top of me. I wa sstill caressing her cheek.

"I do, cause, ik u love close amd im not trying to be mean or hurt u or anything, but i dont like too close, all the time, yk?" She said and allowed her tears leave her eyes.

"Babe, stoooop, its okay, i understand, u dont like too close, okay, got it" i said as my hand went down on her hip now.

"U sure u oaky with it?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yes ofc, i want to do what makes u happy, if taht dorsnt, then, i wont do it, bc i love uuu" i said, pointing at her cute little nose.

She brought a smile to her face. I smiled back, i kissed her like animals do, tauching our noses. She giggled.

"Fuck, ily" she said smiling.

So, eventually...we ended up, falling asleep on the her bed, watching 'mean girls', under a blanket, even if i felt like more... but, as long as she's happy♡♡♡