'Missed' u- chapter 17

Yn's pov
After 2 weeks, my mum told me she had taken a holiday with dad, only them two and they'll be leaving soon.

They saud i have ro take care of my brother that was 5.

A.N. I JUST WANNA SAY THAT, I DONT REMEMBER WHAT AGE YOUR BROTHER WAS WHEN I FIRST MANTIONED, BUT HE'LL BE 5 NOW.

They said that if i want, i can invite Justin over so im not alone all the time, as long as i needed to be home all day long home, with my brother, feed him and play with him.

Today was actually the furst day i was alone at home, it was Friday. I got home by myself today bc Justin had some work and he couldnt pick me up.

I called him, hoping i wasnt bothering.

"Hey, princess" he answers.

"Hey, baby!! How are u?" I asked happily.

"Im good, writing a song, you?" He asked, he seemed like smiling.

"Very good, so, my parents are gome for a week and i gotta stay home with my 5 yo brother, i was wondering, would u like to, come over? Like, idk, live with me one week and then...yk?" I asked.

"U want me over a week?" He asked happily.

"Yeah, is that wrong?" I asked smiling.

"No, i mean, yeah, i'd love to, but when im done with work, okay princess?" He said.

"Yeah, sure, waiting for u baby!"

"Bye, love!" He said.

"Bye, pookie" i said, i hung up smiling at the thought tagt we could finally sleep together after some time.

-

Later that day, as i was looking at my brother so he wouldnt hurt himself, i heard someone knocking on the door, i looked and saw it was Justin, i unlocked the door, still having a little eye on my brother the ran to me.

"Who is there?" He asked cutely. I giggled.

"Its Justin!" I said as i took him in my arms and opened the door.

"Hey baby" Justin said, he didnt know who that baby was.

"Hi, baby" i said. "Say hi to Justin" i told my brother.

"Well, idk him" he said. We both started laughing. "Hm, okay, hi Justin"

"Come in" i said smiling at Justin. I let my bro down and Justin hugged me, wrapping his arms around my waist and got his head in my neck. He kissed my neck, i giggled.

"U smell amazing, baby" he said as we wrapped fingers. I smiled. I closed the door and we went in the living-room. We sat down.

"Wait, is this guy that one u said u have fintezises with?" Jacob (my bro) said. I bit my lip emberssedly and looked down. I saw Justin looking at me for a second, smiling and smirking. He put his hand on my thigh, started caressing it, giving me again the princess treatment. I let my body lay on his as i was still covering my eyes, bit my lips were smiling. Jacob then got his toys in the living-room and started playing.

"I got some pyjamas and normal clothes if u invuted me over" he saud.

"Amszing" i said and kissed him. He turned this kiss into a long, slow and pasionate one, i smiled as we kissed.

"Ewwwww" my bro said. We stopped and Justin smirked.

-