"No, im done"- chapter 32

Yn's pov
I woke up in the morning by the sound of music. I got up with my pillow that i use to "suck"...dont ask, i cant explain...

I went downstairs as i saw my little brother running torwords me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISI!" he yelled and hugged my legs.

I smiled, in a long while...its been 1 more week since Justin and i 'talked' so i didnt smile that much.

I put my pillow over my shoulder and picked up my brother. He kissed my cheek.

I made sure to wrap my arm around him so i wouldnt drop him.

"Morning, baby" daddy came by my side. I loved when he talked English, its just, cute. He came to me and kissed my forhead.

"Mommy and i got u a little gift, hope u'll like it" he caressed my cheek.

"Dad, im twenty now, shut up" i made him smirk.

I let my brother down and sat on the couch. Mum sat next to me and gave me a hug.

"Omg, ur twenty?" She asked with teary eyes.

"Mhm" i smiled back.

I loved when she was emotional about me, cause it makes me feel special.

"Btw, i invited some ppl over today, as long as i want u to be happy today..." she said.

"Awesome, who?" I asked and her face faded away.

"Um, its a surprise"

"Mum, im 20, like, tell me, be for real"

"Nah-ah"

-

So i spent the whole day until 4 pm when i at least got in information when these ppl come.

I started getting ready at 2 so i was ready. I didnt know who was coming and as long as it was my birthday, i tried not to guess cause it might be good.

I promised myself not to guess but i cant, im kinda curios. She couldnt invite Justin over cause i'd literally throw myself out the windooooow.

And im sure she wouldnt cause she knows im trying to get moved on and i actually started to feel better.

I tried not to pay attention to all the posts on everything about that meeting Justin and I were having 1 week ago and the facts i used his clothes the whole time. It helped me feel loved tho.

So i was just sitting in my bedroom, on my bed, using my phone, at 4 pm as i hear some voices that started talking that werent just my parents.

Ooh, they came!

I looked in the mirror one more time after i heard mu mother yelling:

"YN! COME DOWNSTAIRS PLS" i exit my room, went and got my little brother as i started walking down the stairs.

"Good...afternoon!" I greeted but ended up my greeting after i let my brother down, looked at their faces and saw Justin and his mother, Pattie.

Crap...ty mum...

I faked a smile as Pattie went directly in for a hug.

I didnt know what to do, i winded my eyes a little at my mum, not even looking in Justin's direction, like he wasnt even there.

"Hi, yn, nice to meet u, happy birthday!" She saud as she backed off.

I faked another smile, this time truer than the first one and said, trying to seem confident.

"Hey, nice to meet u too, thank you so much!"

"How old are u now?" She asked me.

"Um, um" i tried to answer but Justin's look  colapsed me. "Twenty, im 20"