I thought that Liam boy could've kept his hands to himself- chapter 34

Justin's pov
And she just stayed like that...for me.

She cuddled me all night and caressed me.

I missed that. I missed her.

I kept her close. I tried my best. When i said that it really bothered me that she was with that asshole, i wasnt lying. He punched me. And she cared about me.

She's such a sweety...

Ugh, why does she make me feel like that?

I woke up this morning and looked at her, she cuddled me literally all night.

I gave her a little kiss on the forhead and got up to put something on. I put the blanket over her.

She's just so beautiful...

I go downstairs and make her some tea. After waiting for the water to get hot and put the strawberry tea bag in, i go back upstairs and put the cup on the night stand on her side.

I sat next to her. She's sleeping so peacefully.

I kiss her cheek.

Oh God, how much i missed this.

I bring a light smile on my face.

"Can you stop smirking like that?" She slowly asks, with her sleepy voice, burring her head into the pillow.

"No, i cant..." i say smirking some more.

"Then- FUCK" she cuts herself off and jumping off bed, directly to her feet.

"What?" I ask.

"What time is it?" Yn asks a little despertly.

"Um...idk, 10 am?" I say calmly.

"AH, WHY THE FUCK DIDNT U WAKE ME UP? I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!" she yelled as she started getting dressed in the clothing from last night.

Starts walking aroud nervously, looking for her stuff and her purse.

"Can u please, drive me home and then to school?" She asks exactly after 5 minutes.

This girl's fast.

"Sure, wait for me outside" i tell her, emidiatly leaving my bedroom, going dowmstairs.

I rapidly get some jeans and a shirt on, get my house keys and car and i get out.

"Let's go" i say, i grab her hand and tug her into me, outside the house. She stops directly in front of the door, inches away from my face, staring at me while i was locking it closed.

She stares at me the whole time amd the when i wanna walk to the car her look freezes me there, she just stays there, locking her gaze on mine. I didnt feel my feet anymore and i couldnt move.

"Ty" she whispered slowly and smiled. She steals an expected qick kiss from my lips and starts walking.

I smile to myself as an in-love idiot and follow her leading the way. I unlock the car and help her get in as i alsways did and then i got myself in.

-

She gets off qickly.

"Wait here!" She said before slamming the door and entering running through the door of the house.

I usually dont like when people slam doors, especially my car's.

In other 5 minutes, she gets back in.

"Sorry for slamming the door, baby" she says and kisses my cheek. I smile.

So does she.

"Dont worry" i say as i start driving to school. I let her to school like a little child.

"Bye, pumpkin!" I say as she leaves. She waves and starts running.

I smirk at myself qickly and leave.

I then drive torwards one of my favourite supermarkets to shop. She'd probably be super hungry and sad today...maybe teacher'll snap at her for being late?

I dunno...i just want her to relax so i can bring her to the studio and realeas the album when i have to.

I've been a little stressed lately.
I really want to releas this album before Christmas as long as i managed to write it so fast when we were apart.

I think this mistake made me think of what she actually did to my life and how awful it felt without her...

She's making my life sweeter. Just better...i feel so much relaxed around her, she makes all the idiots amd assholes i hsve to work with easy to deal with.

I had a lot of overwhelming feelings i didnt know how to fsce so i ised those in wirting lyrics. That helped a lot. J managed to write so many songs in such a little time and i want her to know that its about her.

I smile at myself amd entering.

I want to make a little thing for tonight, a little but cute one.

She loves cute little things...and food, so here i am...i guess.

I go get some bread, some of her favourite and some cheese and tomatoes. She's always enjoyed this kind of breakfast, so i guess...doing homework together, eating this and maybe some cuddle after would make her day...wouldnt it?

I ger her some natural juice too, pay and leave.

I go home and put the products on the kitchen island. I go wash my hands and then receive a call. I go pick it up.

"Hi, love-" i try to greet but her crys stop me.

"C-can i come over?" She said between sobs.

"Yes, ofc, i really wanted to invite you over, but what happend?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when i get there..."

"Want me to come get you, princess?"

"No, im good, im kinda of a-a-already here..." she said through the phone as she entered in. I hang up and put my phone away.

I smiled at her cute sad face.

"Dont be saddie" i whispered as i went over to her, elt her wrap her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, like a little clingy baby. She held thight of me.

I wrapped an arm around her waist as the other one went to close and lock the door behind her.

She started crying again.

"Shh shh" i whispered, peting her hair and then put her to sit on the kitchen island. I wiped her tears away. I kissed her cheek lovely.

"Look, papi got you somd food, let me prepear it for you, princess and u can tell me about it, okay? I want you to relax..." i told her as my forhead fell to hers. She closed her eyes and her hand went to my back of neck, keeping me closer to her.

She finally opened her eyes and smiled with tears on her face.

"Okay..."

I squeezed her thigh qickly and then went to get the food out and start prepearing it.

"Um...you'd probably get mad at me..."

"No, you know i wouldnt, tell me, what happend?" I asked again.

Of course i wouldnt get mad at her.

"Liam.." she whsipered slowly.

"Who's that?"

"The guy i was with, the blondie" she reminds me.

"Yeah, ik him, what's up with him?" I said, minding my bussines.

"He...he kissed me..."