Phisical need- chapter 11

Yn's pov
We were there, right after my sckedual was done. We were kissing pasionatly as he held me in water by the waist. He started caressing me. "What if..." he said with a little smile. "What if what?" I said with a bigger smile as our forheads were tauching. He giggled. "As long as i have my own mansion..." he said with a smile. "Yeah?" I said smiling, i was about to burn in laughter. "What if u come over? Overnight?" He said with a gental smile. "Sure" i said smiling, looked away and started playing with my tounge in my mouth. I was kinda excited. Then, randomly Niky (one of my other teammates on the beach) comes with a skiget and wet us all. He started laughing. "FUCK OFF" i yelled smiling. Then Justin took my body closer to his amd took my chain and kissed me while i was smiling. My make-up started coming off. "Ugh, my make-up" i said and Justin got my head into the water and then took it out and kissed me, masseging around my eyes where i had my make-up, getting it all over my face. I didnt stop him tho. I wrapped my body around his again and kissed back. Then his hand started going lower, from my cheek, to my arm, to my hip, to under my belt of bikini. "Hey hey hey, havent u invited me overnight?" I said smiling taking his hand out. "Ugh, i tried" he said smiling, but then made a sad cute face. "Nah, i dont fall for that" i said giggling. He then made puppy eyes. "Okay, maybe for that i am" i said and placed a qick kiss on his lips and took his hand as i started getting out.

Later that day

I was in front of Justin's house. I got there with a share location he sent me. I knocked on the door and waited. He opened the door and said 'hey' and picked me up. "Hey" i said back with a smile as i had one of my hands on his face. He kissed me and i kissed back, he closed the door and started walking to his living room. He sat me on the couch and then brought some flowers. "Aw baby" i said and took them and smelt them. "Thank youuuu" i said happily and put them on the table. He sat next to me and i let my body on his and wrapped my arm around his. "U hungry?" He asked smiling. "Im always hungry" i said smiling. "Perfect" he saud and got up and took my hand and we went into the kitchen. There was an amazing romantic dinner. I was kinda emberssed bc i was casually dressed.

And i only had a sexy lingerine underneath if we would have our 'us time' yk?

Other ways, i sat down and started eating what Justin prepeared. "Mmm,baby, its so good,what is this?" I asked. "I cant tell ya" he saud. "Why?" I asked. "Well, mum doesnt let me say" he joked. "Aw, dw" i said.

Justin's pov
After we ate, i took her hand. "Wanna see around, baby?" I asked. My heart started beating faster as i tauched her. Actually, everytime i touch or see or look at her my heart skips a beat. "Sure" she saud smiling and squeezed my hand.

We got upstairs and showed her around. After all, i entered my bedroom. "Wanna watch smth?" I asked her and sat on my bed as i brought her by the waist with me. She smiled and stared in my eyes and i stared back, i lost myself in her beautiful green to blue eyes. "Um, yeah, i'd like that" she said after and looked away. I smiled bc she looked away, took her chin and made her look at me again. "Dont stop looking at me, i like that" i whispered, she giggled. I leaned in and kissed her, she kissed back. "So, what do u wanna watch?" I asked. "Hmmm, idk, choose smth for both" she said and got more comfortable on my bed, especially on the part my ex girl used to sleep. "U like sleeping there? On that part?" I asked, she was on the left side of the bed. "Yeah, why?" She said smiling. "Just asking" i said and sat next to her. "So, what if we watch *your fav movie*?" I asked. "Omg, that'd be amazing, thats my fav movie!" She said. "Oh is it? Well, i love it too" i said and smiled, took the remote and clicked on netflix and searched for it.