Christmas day; part 1- chapter 35

Yn's pov
"WAKE UP! ITS CHRISTMAS! WAKE UP SIS!" my brother yelled, jumping on the bed.

"Wait wait, calm down" i said, as i opened my eyes staright open.

We came in Romania for Christmas, and i took Justin and his mum with us cause when i told him that we couldnt come over to his place on Christmas day, and i told him about this 'trip', he offered to pay the plane tickets for us and i was trully happy.

"What the-?" I push Justin back onto his pillow, stopping the curse word getting out of his mouth.

"JUSTIN! WAKE UP! ITS CHRISTMAS!" my brother yelled again.

I took him in my arms and let him on the floor.

"Go already and wait there for us, okay?" I asked. He noded as he started running out.

Imediatly as the door of my forever bedroom slams, Justin's body, slowly gets closer and presses me to the bed. He softly rubbed his face to my neck and wrapped his right arm around my head.

I then wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes again.

"Merry Christmas, i guess...?" He whispered slowly, making me burt out in laughing. "Damn, that kid's loud."

"Yeah, im sorry about that..." i said out loud in emberssement.

"No, it's okay, i just, thought...i could've slept more." He said out in dissapointed. "Cause tonight you'd keep me up, right?"

"Actually..." i whispered, letting my fingers ruin his morning hair even more. "Yk, i love Jesus, and this is about him, not me..."

"Yeah, its okay, princess" he whsipered slowly, letting his hands drive around and caressing softly.

"You know, they waiting for us-"

"I get it" he gets up. I look at him and i bit my lip as he tightnes his back and lets me see his muscles.

Fuck.

I stay there and look at him up and down, he gets some pants on and a t-shirt and he starts getting out.

I get up, slip on my slippers and get out of my room too, start running cutely.

I go downstairs as fast as i can and sit down as i awlays do on Christmas day and wait for Justin, sitting next to the Christmas tree, looking at tge presents.

I then look at his mum, when she asks me smth.

"Where is he?"

"Sleepyhead? Nah, he coming, just, slowlyyyy" i said smiling, thinking of that cute, closed eyes face he always has.

He does really make me happy, doesnt he?

And there he is.

"COME ON, JUSTIN!" i yell.

"Im coming im coming"

Everyone laughs, especially my dad.

"Good morning, Merry Christmas" he greets and sits down behind me. Like a needy baby, he places his head on my shoulder and waits, making that lips thing, pushing the bottom one out more. I put one of my hands on his back of the neck.

His hands are also on my waist and then my little brother started delivering everyone theur present. Mum gets her, dad gets his, i get a little bag taht are for sure from my parents and he ofc gets his and then there are 3 more gifts.

My heart started pounding in my chest.

Two are from out familly to Justin and his mum but obly two, why are tgere three?