Luv ya♡- chapter 10

Yn's pov
It was midnight, i was in my bed, i tried to sleep but i couldnt, i was so worried. Have i just said 'yes' to Justin? Like, i love him, he's the love of my life, from 2009 but, what if i made a mistake? My parents dont know and they hate Justin, what if my dad really hates him? Hmmm, maybe, maybe i should....i should tell them i got a new boyfriend and they'll see its Justin when they first meet, so Justin could show what dad doesnt see in him. But what if they see us on news or smth?

Then i decided to text Justin. I got my phone from the nightstand and opened it and tapped on Whatsapp on Justin♡.

"BABE!" I texted. After 5 minutes he actually saw it.

"What?"

"I cant sleep so i was overthinking, yk, i said 'yes' and im happy i did but my dad doesnt like Justin Bieber, yk?"

"Oh, alright..." he seemed dissapointed.

"And i wanna show him how u are, what if i'll tell him and make him trust me for as long time as we need to make this relationship work and then u can come and visit them?"

"Yeah, sounds great🫡😴" he texted and i giggled.

"Stooooooop, i really didnt know what to do!! I needed to ask u, idiot!❤️"

"Dw baby, but still❤️"

"Okay, let ya sleep baby!!!👋"

"Bye👋👋"

Awww, that was so cute. I can imagine his sleepy face already...❤️.

The next day i got up quckly and went to my father. I sat down next to him. "Morning daddy, i have smth inportant to tell u, so i got a new boyfriend" i said. "Okay, that's amazing" "and i'll tell who he is so u dont have to find out from news or smth, remmeber when i went to Justin's concert?" I said fastly, i was so nervous. "Yeah?" "Well, after the 'One less lonely girl' thing, Justin gave me a piece of paper and there was written his phone number" i said and lied about the phone number, i couldnt tell him, Justin asked for a jookup like come on. "He gave u his number?" He asked. "Aparently yes, before he took me on stage, he said he saw this beautiful girl and couldnt take his eyes off of, yk?" I said playing with my fingers. "Okay, its good he consinders u beautiful, bc u are" he saud and i smiled. "And we started talking and, idk if u saw yesterday when u came on the beach but he was there too,and those were 'my friends' that i didnt want them to pay, him and his family." I said. "He even took me out on a date and we talked and got known to each other yk?" I said. "Okay" he said. "And he said he likes me" i said fastly. I couldnt tell dad about the hook up. "So u guys together?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Yes?" I said nervously. "Yk i dont like him" "Look, just give me time and i'll promise u that u'll see the good in him, okay? Pls, just give me time" "but what if he-" he said. "After what Max did i dont think so everything could ever hurt me, pls, daddy" i said and hugged him. "Okay, but when u feel like me meeting him, hurry about it, okay, baby?" He asked. "Okay, ty ty tyyy" i saud and ran into my room, getting ready to go to the beach.

There i opened everything to be done for ppl. Surprizingly, Justin came with his mum and siblings again, thing that made me smile. "Babe!" He said and ran to me and picked me up. "Oh hello" i said smiling. "Yep, i was right" Jaxon said. I giggled. "WHY DID U LIE?" he said. "He made me" i said back in joke as i look at Justin.

~after some time~

"Hey, can u make me a mojito? Plsss" he said with puppy eyes. "Sure" i said smiling as i started my thing. "Idk but i swear,ur so impresing doing that with the botles like, damn, baby" he said. "Have i just impressed Justin Bieber?" I said higgling still doing that impressing thing with the bothels. "Yep, u have, like damn baby' he said i laughed. "Well, idk, what have u expected?" I said. "Idk but i didnt know u were a bargirl" he said with a smile. "Well, now u know" i said and winked and turned around to a fridge and taking out another bothel and opening it.

Justin's pov
Idk but she gives off this confident and cool vibe that amazes me, like i love it but this girl is so confident. Like, and mine brecelets on her hand while opening all these alcohol bothles, damn... i bit my lip. "There u go bébé" she said. "Ty, when next break?" I asked. She looked at Mike and he nodded. "Now" she said. I took herby the hand. "How much?" I asked as i looked back at her and started walking. She squeezed my hand and i said. "Come here" i said and tookherin my arms and threw her on the beach chair. She was laughing. "Where's ur mum, baby?" She asked as i sat down next to her and started caressing her thigh. "Um, yep, with the kids in the water, i wish u could come now in the water too" i saud and let my head with puppy eyes on her chest. She guggled. "Dw baby, after im done, all yours" she said as she ruined her fingers though my hair. "Oh btw, i just remembered,have u told ur dad about us?" I asked. "Yeah, he gave me aome time tho" she said. "Did u tell ur mum?" She asked. "Practically nah but she knew i kinda liked u soo" i said. "Does she know about-?" She asked. "Nah, i couldnt tell her that" i said. "Then how did u tell her we, idk, we got together? Im such a short time?" She asked. "Well, that we met atmy concert and i really liked u so i gave u my number and yk, we hada date" i said and then my mum comes with my siblings. "Hey Justin's-" Jaxon was about to say when he saw Yn. "Shhh" my mum cut him off. "Thanks, mum" i said.

-------

Yn's pov
I was done. I closed the bar after i made some drinks for me and Justin. I went to him and sat down and put down the drinks. "Thats my girl" he said smiling. I immidiatly started laughing. "Someone likes drinks for free, huh?" I asked. "Yep" he said. I laughed more. After that he took meby the hand and we went into the water.