The "fun"- chapter 5

Yn's pov
I backed off and went into the arena back, i had the flowers and Justin's perfume all over me and the little piece of paper, what could it be? I thought. I ran to Chlòe amd hugged her, she hugged me back. "Omg babyy!!" I sqid with a tear on my face, i was so happy. "Aw baby, dw, i saw how he looked at u, a little bit satisfied, dont u think?" She said giggling. "Yeah, maybe idk" i said back. "I also filmed u." She said. I gasped. "U DID??!" i said. "Mhm" she said. "Omg baby! Tysm!!" I said and hugged her again.

Then we got out bc the concert was done. I was so happy. I wondered what the little 'letter' (how i used to call it) could be. All the way to home i thought about me and him, but i didnt open the 'letter', i wanted to do it at home, after my shower, all alone in my room, just me amd my thoughts.

In some time, Chlòe goes to her house and then me to mine. "Hey!" I said as i entered. "Hey baby, how was the concert?" My mum asked. "Amazing mum! I had fun and i was the 'One less lonely girl'" i said happily. "What is that?" My parents asked. "Remember when Justin brings a girl on stage and sings for her a song?" I asked, i told them and showed them a lot so they knew. "Mhm" my mum said. "I was that girl tonight!"

After that, i went and took a shower and then jumped om my bed, turmed on the tv and opened the letter. It said:

Hey, just trust me,
After show, im waiting for ya
At Tera hotel.
-Justin

When i read it, i was like: "um, why?" I said with a smile, i needed to go, i got a sexy bloose amd a short skirt on amd put on a hoodie and took some of my stuff like phome and cash. I got downstairs, i told my parents im gping to Chlòe to sleep as we talked. I lied, we didmt talk, her house literally the one mext to mine so they always let me. I got out amd took a taxy until there. When i got there, i umzipped my hoddie amd went to the reception. I didmt even say anything that someome took me by the hand and said. "Here's the way to Mr Bieber's room, lady" how did they know who i am? I thought, the room was 609. They left me im front of the door before saying: "goodnight, miss". "Ty, same to u" i said. I looked at the number of the room. I was scared. What if im making a big mistake? What if im gon' get kipnapped? Nah, domt think like that, how could Justin let his fan get kipnapped? I thought and entered. "U came" Justim said as i entered. He was shirtless, staying on bed. I stared at him. "Uh-huh" i said amd closed the door. He got up amd got me by the waist. "I domt wamna seem rude, so, first of all, whats ur name?" He asked into a serios but mesterios attitudine. I looked ag his hands over me and i smiled and then looked at him. "Um, im Yn" i said amd then saw him looking at my sexy bloose that was showing. "Ur eyes are moving, boy" i said smiling as i took his chain and lifted his eyes back on mine. "I..." he saud as he started caressing my waist and getting his head closer to mine. "I..." he ssud again and then kissed me amd picked me up. I didmt say 'no' at all amd kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs aroumd him too.

Justin's pov
My kiss went down her neck amd then chest as my hands were under her shirt. I took the hoddie she had on, off and then started making lovebites on her neck, i had an erection bc i couldnt help. "I...never hooked up..." she said amd seemed emberssed. "Np baby, let me just-" i said amd let her on the bed amd started tauching her. "Get used to my tauch, okay?" I said gently, not wanting to seem rude i called a beautiful amd good girl to a hookup, even when she never hooked up. "How old are u?" I said and got on top of her kissing her neck again, feeling it (the d) getting above amd above, feeling a little pleasure. "Nine-19" she said. My hands were going down and down. "Amazing" i said amd kissed her cheek. Then my hand got 'there' and i started making little circles on, before she could make any sound, i covered her mouth. "If u want this, u gotta be quiet, okay baby?" I said smiling, as i moved my hand faster. She kinda hesitated. "U good?" I asked. "I just, i dont have sex with someone if i domt know them well, yk" she whispered after i took my hand off of her mouth. I chuckled. "Dw, daddy'll make u want more of him" i said smiling and then saw a naughty smile coming out of her mouth too.

Then i took her shirt off and started kissing her chest and then down her belly. "Can i-?" I asked but she cut me off. "Just do it" she said amd then i started getting my hands under her skirt amd slowly went to her panties. "Just trust me" i whispered amd kissed her thigh as i took them off and throwing them on the floor she still had her skirt on. "Justin" she said giggling. "Shh shh" i said with a smile and kissed her pasionatly as my fingers got in. She moaned in my mouth. "I said "shh shh"" i said after the kiss. "Let daddy take care of u, princess" i whispered in her ear amd then kissed her again as i got my fingers deeper, making her relax. She moaned in my mouth. "Oh oh oh" she said with a satisfied face. "Shh, shhh, daddy doesnt want any paparazzi know about this 'game', okay princess?" I asked smiling. She giggled a little. "Okay". Then i kissed her again, feeling her mate lipstick in my mouth. I gave her a french kiss as i moved my fingers in amd out faster. "Shh shh" i whispered as i caressed her face with mine softly after the kiss as my head wemt into her neck again. "Do u think i need daddy's help?" I asked. "Mhm" she growned. "Okay" i said amd put my hamd on her mouth as i did it for some time. Then, as i made lovebites on her neck, i couldnt wait amymore amd got my hand at her bra amd unlocked it. I then took it off of her, threw it away in the air amd looked at her. Then i stopped, i tool her skirt off too. She felt exposed but i liked it. "Trust me, if i do look at u like that, means ur pretty, got it?" I said umzipping my jeans and getting a condom on. She shollowed as she looked at it being up. "Someone was a little excited?" She asked with a small smile. "Maybe" i amswered.

Ariana's pov
I bit my lip as i looked at it, damn, he had erection bc of me? Me?? I gave Justin Bieber erection? Damn. Why the fuck do i want that in my mouth? I thought and shollowed again, bit my lip again, breaking my lipstick a little. "Can i have that part of daddy?" I asked as i flirted back. "Go ahead baby" he said and got closer to her. I took the condom off and started shaking it, he made a little cute satisfied face amd then i licked it. "Oh, yn" he growned my name. I started sucking it. It was too big for my mouth but at least i tried. "Oh baby..." he said as his hand went on my head amd pulled me in a little.

"Okay, enough for me" he said amd took me and laied me better on bed as his hands got on my body again, he put the condom back on and got in. "WoOaAAaaH" i made a sound amd he immidiatly covered my mouth. "Shhh, i said princess has to be quiet if she wants it." He said. "Tell me, what daddy going faster?" "Mhm" i said with a satisfied face. "Fuck so big, so big" i growned and he smiled, then he laied on me and kissed me pasionatly, after he was dome with the kiss, he bit my lower lip and i was happy about it. "Agh, baby" he said and kissed my neck. My hand was holding his own neck as my fingers ruimed through his hair. "Oh baby" he growmed as he started caressing my breast. I put my lips one on each other bc of pleasure, he put his other hand over my mouth. I started making baby sounds as i had to mske some sounds, he moved his body faster and faster against me and i couldnt take it. "Shhh shhhh" he said and kissed my neck amd that made me moan even more.

~Timeskip~

When we were done, he cuddled me, it felt so right, i wish it could be more than only an 'one night stand'. I fell alseep him tauching me♡