Octonauts and the World's Largest Fish Biscuit

The vegimals were excited at their new fangled kitchen. It had been set up by Tweak on a small oceanic island for one purpose: to construct the world's largest fish biscuit. The vegimals all mixed bowles full of dough, kneading all the ingredients together.

Meanwhile, tweak was constructing a metal frame for the fish biscuit.

"Wonderfull," Shellington exclaimed, surveying the area, "at this rate we, the octonauts will hold the record for the largest fish biscuit!"

"Umm, sorry to break this to you Shelington," Dashi said, "but we already have the world record for the largest fish biscuit. Remember that time when Grouber was so hungry he shaped a whole batch of fish biscuit dough into one big one to save time."

Everyone turned to look and Grouber, who was licking all the mixture off the wooden spoons. Grouber looked up at them and shrugged, as if saying: why are you looking at me?.

"With this here, reinforced metal frame," Tweak explained, patting her creation, "you can make the biscuit ten times bigger than before."

Her construction loosely resembled a fish skeleton, with a lattice of metal poles designed to improve the structure."

"Vegimals!" Shellington announced, "it's time to assemble the fish biscuit!"

Tweak suspended the metal frame in the air and the vegimals all took globs of biscuit dough and moulded it around the frame, creating the shape of a massive fish biscuit. After that process, the vegimals collectively carried it to a massive open air grill, also constructed by Tweak, and placed it on the rack.

***

Kwazii and Captain barnacles swam along the Atlantic sea floor. Both of their arms were completely full of tiny vials.

"These sand samples are really hard to hold onto." the captain said.

"You said it matey," Kwazii agreed, "I guess I shouldn't have wasted the Octo-bot's battery. They could have done this for us."

"You know," Barnacles said, "sometimes I wish these moments of realisation will influence you then next time you want to do something stupid."

"Let's not dwell on the past, ok?" Kwazii suggested, "let's just get these sand samples into the Octo-Lab and then we can hop in the Gup-A and go back to the Octo-pod."

At that moment the captain sneezed and dropped all of the glass vials of sand onto the floor.

"Doh!"

***

The vegimals triumphantly carried the massive fish biscuit down the beach and tied it to the top of the Gup-X.

"You sure you're up for driving Shellington?" Tweak asked, "I don't want to have to fix another gup on the bottom of the atlantic."

"Oh, i'll be fine," Shelington replied, "i want to be the one who delivers the largest fish biscuit ever to Finnish World Records and receive the honorary plaque that comes with this great achievement."

"Well, ok then," Tweak said, "your route has been plotted on the gup's computer. safe travels."

All of the octonauts on that island waved Shellington goodbye as he drove off in the gup.

***

Shelington drove the gup steadily through the ocean. It lurched and swerved like mad but there wasn't exactly much to hit. His route was shown on the monitor of the Gup-X, plotting his course from the tiny Caribbean island to finland, where the Finnish World records had their headquarters. It placed shelington's position as in the mid-ish Atlantic, generally on course.