Octonauts and the Great Snakehead Invasion Pt2

(sorry this is a day late. i'd written it all but just forgot to publish. at leat this is and extra long one. the net part will (probably) be out in two weeks)

*>**!!MONTAGE!!*<**

Scene 1:

The captain is in the gup A with peso and Kwazii, all watching the water tentatively looking for snakeheads. They were standing there very still for a while but soon a snakehead swam to the surface to eat the morsel of food they had placed there.

They all swiped at the same time with their nets, catching the snakehead is three nets simultaneously.

Scene 2:

Shelington is doing some lure fishing with Codish by his side. He attached a fishing lure to the end of the hookless fishing rod and threw it into the water. He then gently reeled in letting the lure glide through the water as if it were a fish.

Out from the depths of the pond a snakehead emerged swimming after the lure and biting down on it.

Once he spotted the fish, Codish took a step back and leapt over the water landing on top of the snakehead in a belly flop.

Shellington raised up the fishing rod and laughed as he saw Codish holding onto the fishing line with a big wrigley snakehead in his other hand.

Scene 3:

Dashi put on some scuba gear and dived down into the river and began to slowly march along the river bed waving her arms about and yelling melodramatically.

All the fish in the river, snakhead or otherwise, were mortified by this foreign menace and began to swim away, further up the river. However, waiting for them upstream was inkling with a net in each arm, he swiped and swivelled and managed to catch every snakehead that passed him and dodge all the other fish.

"Thanks, " said a bluegill ,"those guys are nightmares."

"I'm glad to help," Inkling replied.

Scene 4:

The vegimals are marching around the cooler that now has a reasonable amount of fish in it.

"We jump on three," one snakehead said ,"1, 2 3!"

Simultaneously all the snakeheads leapt out of the tank and landed on the grass. They frantically wriggled to the water but were quickly picked up by the vegimals who put them back in the water cooler and gave them a condescending shake of the head.

Scene 5:

Peso is rummaging about in the gups when he finds a gigantic version of the Egg vacs from the Jawfish conundrum.

Peso grabbed it and jumped into the water immediately spotting and vacuuming in a snakehead. He then continued to swim around the pond vaccing up snakeheads and storing them in the oversized glass holding cell where the fish could swim about and loudly complain.