Octonauts and the Horseshoe crab Pt1

(i didn't inend this to be a two parter but it was like 20 pages long to i sliced it in half,  next part next friday.)

The Octopod cruised through the Atlantic ocean towards the east coast of North America.

"We're on course captain," dashi assured ,"by evening we should arrive at the horseshoe crab spawning beach, or probably... we're still not exactly sure where we will find them."

"Just get us as close as you can dashi," the captain said ,"we'll take the gups the rest of the way to the beach anyway."

"This is going to be great!" Shelington exclaimed ," we'll be able to witness first hand one of the greatest spectacles the ocean has to offer!"

"I know," Dashi agreed ,"I can't wait to take some photos."

Kwazii wandered into the room, clearly having just woken up even though it was the afternoon.

"What are we doing again?" he asked, rubbing his eyes, " weren't we going to see a Donkeyfoot crab spawning."

"Horseshoe crab," Shellington corrected, " each summer on new and full moons, thousands of Horseshoe crabs all come up onto the beach to lay their eggs. This year I got the crew together to go see this site but we have to find the right beach first."

Once the Octopod was just off the coast dashi brought it in to land. It settled in the sand and the octonauts all went down to the launch bay and into the gups. Tweak flicked open the Octo Hatch and jumped in the gup D.

The octonauts all filed out the Octopod with Kwazii zooming ahead of all of them in the gup B.

"Keep up Mateys,'' Kwazii yelled ,looping and spinning about in his gup.

"Not everyone has a gup like yours Kwazii," the captain said.

"Well then you're missing out!" he replied, once again shooting off and doing tricks in the water.

As he was off on his escapades he saw a domed shaped creature crawling along the seabed. He leapt out of the top of the Gup B letting it naturally come to a stop and landed right behind the creature.

"Who goes there," it questioned , slowly turning around.

One it had done a full circle Kwazii leaned too far forward and said in a voice that was too loud ,"hello there little matey."

"GAH!" the crab yelled and to kwazii's surprise it began to frantically swim away, flipping over so the dome of it's shell faced the seabed and waving it's crab like lims about in a rhythmic motion

"What have you done now Kwazii," the captain asked catching up to the pirate, "you scared away the horseshoe crab."

(this is a horseshoe crab)

(Surprisingly there was also a horseshoe crab toy they made which was never in any episode

(Surprisingly there was also a horseshoe crab toy they made which was never in any episode. I used to have it but loads of mould grew on the insides so i had to throw it out)