Octonauts and the Nautilus

The octonauts all waited expectantly in the launch bay, anticipating the arrival of their guest. Soon the Octo hatch opened and in drove Tweak with another passenger in the back of the gup-C.

Once the gup surfaced, Tweak opened the back door and Pinto excitedly leaped out, parkoured off the small fin on the side of the gup and landed on the side of the pool.

"Peso!" He cried, running up and giving a big hug to his older brother.

"Kwazii!" he yelled, jumping up to hug his pirate friend.

"Welcome back pinto!" Peso said.

"I think you'll find the Octopod ship shape ready for your stay," Kwazii replied.

"I Can't wait to look around and see what's new!" Pinto squealed ,"I love sliding through the Octo-chutes."

Pinto ran across the room and jumped into the octo-chute before being sucked up and shooting up the tube.

"Woooo!" he shouted as he went.

"I'm right behind you matey!" Kwazi yelled, launching himself up the tube after the penguin.

***

Kwazi and Pinto stood in racing stances at the end of the hall.

"Alright!" Pinto announced ,"I've used snot sea cucumber mucus which I found in Shelington's cupboards to slick the floor so we can do some ice sliding!"

"I'll race you to the other end of the hall!" Kwazii challenged.

"Oh you're so going down Kwazii!!" Pinto exclaimed ,"I've been practicing. 3, 2 ,1 GO!!"

The two daredevils both launched themselves forward, sliding along the goop. Just as the two were about to reach the end of the hallway, Captain Barnacles came round the corner holding a huge stack of boxes.

**!!CRASH!!**

They all landed in a large heap with the contents of the boxes being spilled everywhere.

"You know," the captain suggested ,"Maybe you two should play outside."

" Aye aye captain," Kwazii replied shakily, his pupils rolling about his eye sockets.

***

The Octo-hatch opened and Kwazi drove out of it in the Gup-C.

"Too bad the Gup-B can only fit one person." Kwazii said ,"I could have shown you the ropes. Luckily the Octopod is in the Philippines so we can find ourselves an island to play on."

Kwazii drove about until he found an island that seemed suitably empty with a couple coconut trees on it.

"This looks like a good spot matey!" Kwazii announced opening the hatch on the roof and somersaulting up onto it, "well, what should we do?"

"Can I show you something I've been working on for ages!" Pinto asked ,"It's really cool."

"Let's see it Matey!" Kwazii said, intrigued.

Pinto ran into the back of the ship and grabbed a cardboard box with lots of interesting stones tied on the sides of it using seaweed fibres,making the box look like some ritualistic item.

"It's a time machine," Pinto said, "we can travel back in time with it."

Kwazii ,happy to play along, helped Pinto carry the box on the island and placed it on the sand.

"So how does it work matey?" Kwazii asked, inspecting Pinto's odd creation.

"You have to get in it," Pinto said ,"and then you press the big red button and then you will be in the past!"