bunny boy [and friends] - part two

sorry, this is much shorter than part one. there will be a part three if y'all want it. i'd also love suggestions. lmk what u think :) And pls vote!

Notes: size comparison, objectification, domxsubxsub, using cum as lube, edging, threesome, animal themed lingerie, petnames, ftm POV

--------------------

Parker lifted me off of his lap and Liam's softening cock, turning me around to face him as he leaned back onto the bed. He set me down with my slit over the hard line of his huge cock in his briefs. He leaned back against the pillows and looked up at me.

"Ride me, bunny," Parker demanded. My breath hitched, and I obeyed. I started to rock my hips, still overwhelmed and sensitive from my orgasm. My slit was wetter than it had ever been, and my slickness soaked into Parker's briefs. He groaned.

"Your cunt is so hungry for me, isn't it, bunny? You want this cock in you, stretching you wide?" I whimpered, tears gathering in the corners of my eyes at the feeling of his hardness beneath me. I wanted it so bad, but I was too far gone to speak. "I want you to use your cum to get me ready, baby. I want to be slicked up for that pretty hole of yours. But don't touch your button, baby. Not even for a second."

I moaned at that, and slid back a little so I could pull his length from his briefs. As I got my fingers, which looked so small on his big body, under the elastic of his briefs, I felt Liam settle behind me. He dropped his head to the crook of my neck, licking a line up to my ear. I shivered, momentarily distracted from Parker's command. 

"You felt so good around me," Liam whispered with a whine. The smirk on Parker's face told me he heard. Liam's hands settled on my curvy hips, fingers trailing down the sensitive lines where they met my thighs. He dipped a finger inside me, wetting the tip of it and making me gasp. He lifted his hands away, and I whined when I felt that wet fingertip on my other hole. He circled it, spreading my cum over my clenching rim. He reached further under me to push that finger all the way into my cunt, and before I could react, he nudged my puckered entrance again, this time with the intention of pushing in. I moaned, and he breathed heavily behind me, as he slid in. 

"So tight, so smooth..." Liam said into my ear. He slid in slowly, delicately, and I could see Parker's eyes were trained on the movement. I trembled with the urge to fuck myself on that finger. I wanted it deeper.

"Come on, bunny. I know that feels nice, but I gave you a task, didn't I?" I nodded.

"Yes, sorry..." I replied, and resumed the act of freeing Parker's length. I pulled the elastic down, first revealing Parker's flushed head. It was so hard, and so, so, big. As I dragged the briefs down his hips, more and more length was revealed. He was big, proportionate to the rest of his body, and really fucking thick. That was going to burn, no matter what else had been inside me tonight.

Liam was still easing into me, and finally got as deep as he could go. When he started to fuck in and out, slowly, I groaned. But I still had a task to complete, so I got to work. I wet my fingers in my cunt, wishing I could just touch my clit and finish again. But tonight, I was Parker's toy, so I did as I was told, no more and no less. When I wrapped my slick fingers around Parker's cock, he growled and I whined. His length was warm and heavy in my hand. 

"Look at you, boys. My little bunny's little hand on my cock, my kitten's hands on bunny boy... Such good boys you are," he gave us both an evil smile, and we whimpered. "Now be good and follow these directions. Kitty, I want your legs on either side of my head, and I want you to face our bunny." Liam complied, pulling out of me and crawling up the bed. Parker removed the pillow from under his head and slid away from the headboard, forcing me backwards a little. Liam kneeled behind Parker's head, awaiting further instruction.

"Good. Now I want you to watch as our boy lowers his cunt onto my cock," he said, grinning at me. "Go ahead, bunny. Slowly." I whined and moved forward, kneeling and lining up his head with my hole. I took a hitching breath in and eased down as slowly as I could. I gasped as his head pushed my sensitive slit, and then again when it nudged my hole. I clenched automatically as his head tried to push in. 

"Relax, baby. It'll hurt less if you don't close up," he encouraged, and I did. I kept kneeling further down, and I put my hands on Parker's chest for balance. His cockhead pushed inside, and I whimpered. 

"Oh, fuck," Parker said, his brows furrowing as he watched me sink down. "You're so tight and wet, baby... I want to come already." I moaned, and gave up trying to go slow. I wanted him all the way in. I really wanted to feel him on my spot. I dropped the rest of the way down, jerking at the pleasure-pain of Parker's cock both hitting my spot and stretching me open wide.

"Fuck!" Parker growled, grabbing my waist. His breathing was heavy, and I could tell he was just barely holding back from fucking up into me relentlessly. "Someone's feeling bratty, huh? I said slowly." I couldn't speak, just circling my hips to get more friction on my spot. Parker tightened his hold on my hips to stop me. 

"You don't move until I say so. Got it?" Breath hitching, I nodded. Fuck, I wanted to disobey so bad... "Good boy. Liam, won't you reward him for me? I want you to lower your face to you friend's nub and wet it with your tongue. Can you do that?"

"Yes, sir," Liam breathed, and lowered over Parker's abdomen, which meant his length lined up with Parker's mouth. I couldn't see with Liam's body blocking my view, but I could tell Parker had sucked Liam into his mouth when Liam jerked and moaned. Liam's cloudy, lust-filled gaze met mine as he leaned forward, flicking his tongue against my clit. I was still impaled on Parker's cock, so Liam's chin rested at the top of Parker's groin as he lapped at my button. I twitched and shivered, whimpering with every swipe of his tongue. 

"Alright bunny... You can move now," Parker allowed, and Liam whined when he took him back in his mouth. I immediately complied, desperately rocking my hips. I moved back and forth in short movements so Liam didn't have to stop sucking on my nub. Parker's cock felt so thick in me, and the pressure on my spot was making me dizzy with pleasure. I whimpered on every breath, and Parker groaned around Liam's cock. I clenched when Liam suddenly started sucking harder on my clit, licking even faster. I moaned as Parker jerked up into me at the sudden tightening of my hole. As I got closer and closer to release, I could tell Liam was too. He was trembling and whimpering just as much as I was. I saw Parker's hands come up and grab Liam's waist, lifting him off and moving him to the side.

"No one gets to come yet," Parker growled. "Switch positions, boys."