☁️ 🍓 🍰 birthday boy 🕯️🌹 ✉️

sorry for not posting in so long lmao pls vote and comment pretty people love u <3

Notes: six-way, M x M x M x M x M x FTM, birthday boy receives a very interesting gift, toys, tears, DP, sex worker, restraints, light degradation, sex, but you knew that already, so just read it as this point

READ: I know jack shit about sex work. This is a highly fictional story. There is a ton of terrifying sides of sex work and I am not attempting to glorify that, I merely created an alternate universe in which everything is great and everyone is gay. Either way sex work is a valid line of work.

--------------------

I was completely restrained. My back was to the blankets and pillows beneath me, thick red ribbons tying each of my legs so that they were raised and I was spread wide. My wrists were fastened above my head with another ribbon. I felt the stretch of all my limbs being spread and tied, but it wasn't uncomfortable. It was very carefully done, I couldn't move at all.

Good thing I didn't want to.

I was the special event of the week: a boy tied up for sharing in the center of the heavily blanketed room. Some guys rented me out for the night, although I wasn't sure exactly how many there would be. I knew it was one of the guys' 21st birthday, and that everyone would be STD tested and vetted before they could touch me. I knew if I pressed the button on my wrist three times, everything would stop. So I wasn't nervous. I was excited.

Being a toy was the ultimate thrill for me: being utterly and thoroughly used. But I hadn't done anything quite like this before, with the scene being up to the guys who'd be here any minute now, and not really discussed beforehand. But not knowing thrilled me too.

I exhaled and continued to wait. I was wearing a bow around my neck like the gift I was, nothing over my flat chest, and a tiny thong that left exactly nothing to the imagination. My long hair spilled over the pillow under my head and neck, and my lips were plush under my careful care in using lip balms and moisturizers. Being the perfect toy was what I loved, and I put my all into every detail. I knew that transboys weren't supposed to enjoy femininity, but who decided that, anyways? I would enjoy whatever the hell I wanted.

Speaking of enjoying... the customers had arrived.

"Happy birthday, Ezra!" I listened as the guys chatted excitedly while changing out of their shoes and stripping to their underclothes. It sounded like maybe... three people total?

"Guys, this must have been really expensive!" That must be Ezra. He sounded apprehensive, but his voice held a telltale hint of excitement.

"You can't fault us for getting you a gift we could enjoy too, can you?" Another boy said.

"We know you would've never gotten him for yourself, but we knew you wanted him..." What? That was news to me. Maybe he frequented the main club?

"Fuck, he's just through that door, Ben!"

"Sorry, bro. But it's true."

I heard a sigh that was probably Ezra, and door to the room opening. The boys filtered into the room, chatter dying as they lay eyes on me and the various toys, lubes, and pillows around me. Occasions like this were expensive, and the club goes all out. There were actually five of them, some of them already sporting hard-ons that they palmed through their briefs.

"Aster. That's your name, right?" The boy closest to me said. He trailed his eyes over me before snapping his gaze to mine when I spoke. Now that I was seeing him, I did recognize him from the main club.

"Yes, I'm Aster. Your toy for tonight. I assume you're Ezra?" The man flushed a little, as if hearing his name in my voice was a turn on by itself.

"Yeah. Fuck, you're hot. Sorry. Is it alright if we touch you?" He gave me a nervous smile. Obviously he wasn't used to paying for... company.