beauty - [part two]

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS !! Seriously guys that's crazy! And I love love your comments you're all so sweet 🩵

Notes: kinda fetishizing a transboy? (but in a hot way? at least i think so), overstimulated crying, rough fuck, overstimulation, biting, praise, bratty bottom, NO blood play, etc.

Tell me if you want a part three... again, I have ideas.

Also, I'm considering making a book of smutshots of j these boys... it will follow the plot of them getting to know each other but most if not all of it will be smut. Thoughts?

Pls vote and comment!

--------------------

Finally, Caedis got off the bed and began to strip. He removed everything except his skintight undershorts, which made his cock look very... generous. My hips jerked at the thought of that in me. Caedis noticed, smirking at me.

"You look so pretty when you're desperate, Ada. Makes me want to wait even longer," he teased.

"You've already waited so long, maybe I don't even want it anymore," I snapped. He got back on the bed, lowering himself over me. His clothed cock lined up with my cunt, and he pressed his hips down.

"Is that so? Because I'm soaked in you already." And he was. His undershorts had a wet spot when he lifted back up from being pressed to my dripping cunt. My breath hitched, and I tried to lift my hips to grind against his.

"Fine!" I whined, breathless. "Y-you win! Just fuck me, please!"

"I would continue to tease you, but I can't seem to help myself any longer..." he said, and finally, finally, stripped his undershorts off. My breath hitched. He wasn't scarily long, or anything, but he was so thick.

"Oh, fuck..." I breathed.

"Don't fret, pretty. I'll stretch you out first," he said.

"No," I said, and he looked up at me in surprise. "I-I... I like how it feels. I like the stretch."

"When was the last time you were fucked again?" he said sarcastically, with a gentle smile. I flushed.

"Yeah, alright. I see your point. Maybe stretch me a little bit," I relented. He got to work, pushing one thick finger inside me all the way to the knuckle. I clenched around it with a gasp. When is the last time I'd even fucked myself? A second finger came shortly after.

"F-fuck!" I hitched out. Caedis just kept fingering me, stretching me open as I writhed as much as I could in his restraints.

"Ada, shit... You're so tight..." Caedis groaned.

"That h-hurts a little..." I moaned.

"Do you want me to stop?" Caedis breathed.

"N-no, please don't..."

"Fuck, pretty, it feels so fucking good inside you. Just like you promised. And I..." he trailed off.

"And y-you?"

"I really, really want it, just like you said," he breathed.

"Then t-take it!" I whined. "Just... give me a second, once you're inside." He waited no longer, placing his hands on the insides of my thighs on either side of my slit. He lined his tip up with my aching hole, and slowly began to push forward. When his head entered me, I gasped, filled with a mix of pain from being stretched so wide after so long and the delicious pressure of finally having a cock in me again. Fuck, he was thick.

"Oh, s-shit, Ada," he moaned, pressing further inside. I whined and clenched around his length, and he fell over me, catching himself with hands on either side of my hips on the bed. "You're so warm, and slick, and so fucking tight."