Minho (R)

It was a normal day in the glade. The builders were working on the latest build, slicers were getting the meat ready to pass along to Frypan who was preparing the rest of the ingredients, med-jacks were patching up some of the unlucky slicers, the gardeners were looking after the gardens while the track-hoes were digging them a new vegetable plot. Runners were in the maze doing their routes mapping it out as they go. Minho was one of the runners on duty along with Hank who was doing a different part.

Minho was marking a point down on the makeshift map in his hand when he heard a tap-tap sound. His first thought was that it was a griever, but it did not have the mechanical noise. The next thought wasHank had come to inform him about something new or different within the maze. Minho turned around and made his way towards the footsteps. Going around a corner he stopped dead in his tracks and stared in disbelief at the one in front of him who stopped as well. He could not believe who was in front of him. 

A little girl.

She was standing there, tears starting to roll down her face. Minho slowly made her way over to her trying not to scare her and knelt down in front of her. He wiped the tears away from her eyes with a clean cloth that he had in his pack. He introduced himself to her and kept talking to her to try and calm her down. Minho found out that her name was y/n and she does not know how she got where she is. He told her there was a place with even more people that would love to talk to her and play if she wanted to go with him. Y/n agreed to go with Minho back to the glade.

There was a mixture of reactions when Minho returned early. he sent Ben to find Hank while he waited for Alby. Newt started to talk with y/n while Zart went and got Alby. Newt got y/n to warm up to him quickly and soon had her playing some games with a few other gladers by the time Alby found them.

Ably smiled at the sight and he told them was finding somewhere for her to sleep and who was going to look after her. In the end they decided that she could help the gardeners or have a slopper to look after her if she gets tired or bored.

They got a little glader and were happy with the surprise.

The end.