Liam Dunbar

It was a sunny weekend and Liam told the pack that he couldn't help or hang out as he was doing things for his mom and stepdad. The pack understood and let him.

It was eight in the morning and Liam was awake but waiting for his little sister to come and jump on him. Just as he was about to and see where she was, he heard tiny feet running in the corridor and his bedroom door open. Feet running into his room and over to his bed. It went quite until he felt her jumping on top of him. He chuckled as he opened his blue eyes and smiled up at the h/c haired and e/c eyed young girl now sitting on top of his stomach giggling with a big grin.

"Liam! Liam! Wake up!" She called out without looking at him.

"I'm up y/n." Liam said as he grabbed her and began to tickle her.

She let a squeal of surprise out before she carried on giggling. Liam soon got her downstairs to have her breakfast and talked to his stepdad about getting her small paddling pool out since it was a nice day. He agreed and went to get it sorted and Liam went and got himself and y/n into swim wear. Also, it was hot out so Liam grabbed two of his hats and put one on and the other on y/n's head.

When they got outside the little paddling pool was up with y/n's balls in, but no water yet. Liam put y/n in it and kissed her cheek as he held her hands and she had a foot on the side of the pool.

Soon the pool was filled up and y/n played for a bit in there but she got bored of it and held her arms open for Liam to pick her up

Soon the pool was filled up and y/n played for a bit in there but she got bored of it and held her arms open for Liam to pick her up. He then took her to the big pool, to the shallow end, and played with her until their mother said that Liam had some guests. He put y/n back in her small paddling pool and went to see who they were. When he got to the door he saw the pack and asked what they wanted. He talked to them for a little bit until y/n went up to him and held her towel out towards him while yawning. Liam let out a chuckle, like most of the pack did, and picked her up after wrapping her towel around her. Mason walked in and straight to y/n and when she saw him a smile mades its way onto her tried face as she sleepily reached out for a hug. Mason gave her a hug before handing her back over to Liam.

He let the pack in and got Mason to lead them to the living room. Then took y/n upstairs and got her into some comfortable clothes and put her to sleep to have a nap. He got ready himself and made his way back to the pack, who were all interested in little y/n.