Kagome + InuYasha (R)

A h/c haired toddler was running away from a white haired male as he playfully chased her. Her giggles where bouncing of the walls of their home as she was dodging him when he reached out for her.

"Y/n I'm going to get you!" The white hair male called out to the three year old.

"No your not papa!" Y/n giggled out as she carried on to run into a different part of the room. As they where playing they didn't notice a women walk into the room with more children who were 7 and 8 years old. The children ran in to save there little sister by knocking their father over.

Y/n turned around when she heard the bang and giggled seeing how her brothers had tackled their dad. She looked towards the door when she heard a giggle. A grin made its way into her face when she saw who it was.

"Mommy!" She ran up to her and was picked up when she reached her mother.

"Inuyasha what are you doing with our daughter?" She asked him.

"Well Kogame we were playing tag until Bobo and Chino can in and tackled me." Inuyasha told her as he held the boys under his arms and made his way to Kogome to give her a kiss.

The put the kids down and watched them with a smile as they began to play with each other. They loved how the boys always made sure that y/n was safe.