Thomas

Thomas, Minho and Newt were running away from Jansen and some of the guards when they ran into a room to escape. Minho and Newt pushed things in front of the door for extra security they heard a squeak when they did. Thomas who was already pacing the room trying to find an exit, had a rough idea where it came from. He moved a few chairs and saw a little girl sitting curled up in the corner clutching onto a bag. As gently as he could he picked her up while reassuring her that they were trying to escape the building. When she looked at Newt and Minho she nodded and then pointed to the window behind them. Turning around they moved towards it and looked outside to see a small pond below them. Thomas gave the little girl to Newt to hold while he and Minho picked a big silver cylinder up and threw it at the window once they saw the sparks from Jansen and the guards trying to get in. Thomas took the little girl into his arms before they all moved back and prepared. Just as Jansen and the guards started to push the door open they ran and jumped. Thomas held on thightly which she returned. They swam out of the water and Thomas helped Newt out before he made sure the little girl was okay.

"Y/n," She told them her name.

Just before they could reply some guards spotted them and told them not to move. Thomas pushed y/n behind him to keep her from being seen. Thomas reached for the gun on his leg but the guard in front saw him and told him to stop. As the guard was telling them to get on their knees one of the other guards attacked them and they went down. It was Gally who had come back for them. They followed Gally but y/n tugged on Newt's pant leg before pulling a syringe out of the bag. Newt stopped and looked at her but before he could ask her what was wrong she stuck the syringe into his leg. Newt let out a scream which caught the attention of Thomas, Minho and Gally. Gally pulled y/n away while Thomas ran over to Newt and pulled the syringe out of his leg but whatever was in it had been injected. Minho rushed to Newt as well. Before Gally could start interrogating y/n Newt walked over to her and hugged her. The three looked at each other in confusion.

"Thank you, y/n,"

"Newt are you crazy, she just stabbed you with a syringe!" Gally and Minho said at the same time.

"She saved my life," Newt pulled up his sleeve as he showed them the crack bite healing and he was not coughing anymore. They all looked at y/n and saw that she was looking towards the floor and holding out another syringe to them.

"What's this?" Thomas asked her as he knelt in front of her and took it out of her hands.

"I took them off the lady who was messing around with a bloody bandage because she seemed to be excited about it working. I'm sorry I hurt you without knowing if it would work." Y/n explained without looking up from the floor.

Newt thanked her for taking the risk and told the others they should as well because if she did not he might be a crack and one of them would have to end his life. A bright wall of flames caught their eye and they decided they needed to carry on moving and try to get out of the city.

They all began to run and almost got caught up in the gunfire. Thomas got a hold of Brenda on the radio and told them to leave with the others. She told him she was not going to leave them behind. Vince and Jorge had come with a berg to rescue them. Brenda told Thomas to meet them at the tunnel entrance. Thomas paced y/n to Minho and told them to run to the others as fast as they could. Before Minho, Newt or Gally could stop Thomas, he had already run off. They went to berg and told Jorge to get high in the sky. They found him and Teresa on top of a building. Teresa Saved Thomas.

Safe Haven.

Thomas came to and found himself in a wooden hunt. He walked outside and found y/n sitting on the steps watching the ocean. Bending down he said hello causing her to turn around and jump on him.

"Tommy!"

He picked her up into his arms and carried her through what he could guess was the safe haven. When he saw Minho, he placed her on the floor again and watched as she ran off. He gave Minho and the others a hug before he looked around.

"Where's Newt?" Thomas asked but he nearly toppled over when y/n ran into his legs while telling him to turn around. walking up to them was Newt. Newt hugged him.

"You got yourself a little companion," Newt told Thomas while looking down at y/n who had not moved away from Thomas. "She refused to leave you unless it was absolutely necessary,"

"Ah, well," Thomas also looked at y/n who smiled up at him. "I could use the company," He smiled back at her.

That night they all celebrate the people who sacrificed to get them there and show they would never be forgotten. In the end, Thomas became y/n's big brother and if you were looking for her you most likely could find her with him.

The end.