King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword

Arthur could only think about one thing as he was on the ship to have a go at pulling the sword from the stone. As he was on the boat looking ahead to where he needed to get off, he could only still feel about the h/c haired and e/c eyed little girl that he calls his daughter.

He made a seance when he got to the sword and when he pulled it out he fainted because the power of the sword was that powerful.

When he awoke and his uncle was there to greet him and he was speaking about what he would be like him if he was brought up in the castle as a 'true' prince of Camelot. Arthur didn't care as if he did then he would have never got to have his sweet little girl, that he wouldn't change for the world, y/n. When he was told to not take the sword and then one of his ladies that were there to help raise him got slaughtered in front of him like they were a pig he did what he was told.

He was rescued by the revolution.

However, when they wanted him to fight and use the sword. He collapsed and had a nightmare also a memory from the past.

When he went to the dark lands, he didn't know that Back-lack, Wet-stick and Blue was making there way to the revelation base with his beloved little girl, y/n. When he awoke from the trance he was on the boat back to the revolution base.

He was told of the legend of the way the Pendragon bloodline was connected to the sword. Back-lack, Wet-stick and Blue greeted him when he got back and he asked about what happed.

He was told everything got burnt down, half the peoples it killed. When he asked about y/n Back-lack left and soon came back with a sleeping three-year-old in his arms. He put his arms out to hold her while he was sitting down. Back-lack gave her to him straight away and Arthur watched her sleep while he could.

He looked towards the two men in the room with him and said he was going to kill his uncle for what he had done to the families and what he has put his y/n though.

They burnt his favourite palace down, stopped his supply of slaves and sunk his stone barges and blocked the river. Now he was planning an attempt on his uncles life.

When they were going though with the assassination of the 'king'. He kept y/n at the base were he thought that it was safe for her with the girls from where she was raised. When he got back he held y/n as close as he could then lest her rest next to Blue as he slept of the grief of losing his dad.

He went on a fit about how he wasn't fit to be a king. He hadn't realised that he had put Blue, y/n, the mage and everyone at the base in danger.

When they were in prisoned Blue somehow kept it quiet that y/n was the heir after Arthur if he died, meaning his child. They just thought that y/n was Blue's sister as that is what he had told everyone.

He rescued the Mage to begin with who then helped him save everyone in Camelot. When he was speaking to to his uncle before defending him he said one sentence that hunted his uncles last minutes of living.

"You would have never of got the sword as..." he paused. "I have a child who would some day would of killed you if I didn't."

When the battle was over the first thing he did was look for y/n. When he found her she was cuddled up to Blue who was keeping her as warm as he could. Blue smiled when he saw Arthur and pointed him out to y/n who looked towards him and a massive grin mades it's way into her face as she ran towards him calling out "daddy". After them at they 'buried' the dead. Arthur knighted the round table knights, the ones that helped him, and had a argument with Grey-bread.

It was then Arthur's coronation meaning little y/n's as well. They crowned Arthur King and y/n as the crown princess. She had to be picked up though so everyone could seen their princess and future ruler of the kingdom. When they went back into the castle y/n asked Arthur and his knights to play. They agreed as they had been working none stop since the end of the war/battle.

When they finished the game and before y/n could start another one, Arthur got a slightly tight hold on her and cuddled her close to his chest.

"I love you y/n." Arthur told her as he kissed her forehead.

"I lowe you too daddy!" Y/n said with lots of excitement then kissed his nose while holding his checks and smiling a big grin to his face.

He smiled lovingly at her then asked her what she wanted to play before her nap time

He smiled lovingly at her then asked her what she wanted to play before her nap time. She grinned then looked towards Blue who already knew what game she wanted to play. They had lots of more fun, while defending the kingdom from any threats.