Koga (R)

As Koga was teaching Kuroki and Toki the way to lead the tribe, he was secretly worried about his daughter y/n and his mate, Hiina. He carried on teaching his boys with the help from his good friend. They were doing this for a couple of hours when he could smell his mate getting near but not his daughter. When he turned around to see how she was he didn't see y/n anywhere. The whole tribe was on high alert now as they knew how protective Koga was of y/n and the boys.

"Hiina," Koga got her attention as she looked towards him. "Where is my daughter?" He continued as he towered over her with a murderous area. She shrugged her shoulders as she said that she ran away.

Koga went red in the face as he was held back by some of the stronger members of the tribe. He shouted at her to get out of the tribe and to never return. They all watch as she ran out and Koga immediately got a search party together to look for y/n. The boys wouldn't taken no for an answer when he asked them to stay there in case y/n sniffed her way backroads the tribe.

They set out and they was smelling all over the place until Toki got a whiff of y/n's scent. He called everyone else and as they got closer they could hear a pups whimper. When they came to a clearing there sat was a h/c 4 year old as she was crying. When a familia scent reached her nose she looked around and saw her father and brothers. She got up and ran towards them, calling out their names.

Koga picked her up and didn't let her go until they got back to the rest of the tribe. Both Toki and Kuroki wouldn't leave their fathers side until they got to the tribe. When they did it was to play with y/n.

They were all happy playing around as the tribe were happy to have the little princess back and to have their leader happy again.

(I know it is unlikely that a dog demon would do that to their child but it was how I wanted to write the story I'm sorry of that upsets any of the InuYasha fans or people who likes the myths.)