Magnus + Alec (R)

It is a welll known fact that warlocks cannot give birth to another warlock with anyone. Yet when news got round that a male warlock had gotten a female shadowhunter pregnant and she had given birth to the little girl. Their were rumours going around that the warlock must have used a forbidden spell to get the shadowhunter pregnant. When news reached the clave they sent the to jail while they were getting the facts for their trail.

Magnus heard the news and immediately volunteered to look after the little girl. The clave granted him the pleasure as they knew he was with Alec and that he was a trusted comrade. Magnus told Alec and at first he wasn't sure if he could do it but when Alec held the little girl for the first time he didn't want to give her to anyone else. He was the one who pointed out that she didn't have a name.

As they were coming up names they were also getting her room done. Magnus offered that they would keep her in touch with both sides of her Heritage. Alec believed it was a brilliant idea as he could show her the shadowhunter ways and Magnus her warlock side. It took a couple of day but they came up with a name for the new addition to the family. They looked down at her as she was laying on a blanket in the living room.

"Welcome to the family y/n Lightwood-Bane."

(As said in the story I know that this couldn't happened but I liked the idea of them wanting to teach someone their ways and doing it together.)