Magnus Bane

(I love Magnus and Alec together but for this imagine I decided to do it as though they don't like each other. Sorry for any Shadowhunter fans that don't like the decision.)

Magnus was called to the New York institute and wasn't told why he had to be there. He got ready and set off. He walked though the doors, looked around for anyone that could direct him in the way of Alec, then one who had called him there.

However, as he was looking round he spotted a head of h/c hair with h/c cat ears sitting in front of Izzy, their back to him so he couldn't see her face. He was about to walk over to them but was stopped by Alec. Alec then began to lead him to his office to speak. He looked at the child again before following him.

"What can I help you with Alexander?" Magnus asked.

"I know you saw the child with cat ears outside and I heard you were looking for a child to raise as your own." Alec stops to get a confirmation nod from Magnus. "The child is a girl and she is only three-years-old. A-" Alec was cut off by Magnus.

"Why does she have the cat ears then?" He questioned.

"Well, if you had let me finished, then you would have heard me say she is a warlock child and her mark are the cat ears also little fangs." Alex finished explaining to him.

Magnus agreed to meet the child and Alec lead him out to where she was sitting with Izzy and now Jace. They walked over to them and Magus could see her face clearly when she turned around to see who the footsteps belonged too. She had beautiful e/c eyes and a face with cute little chubby cheeks.

"Hi y/n this is Magnus he might looking after you." Alec introduced him to her. She looked at Magnus in the eyes and smiles.

Magnus talked to her for a while and decided to take her in as his own and everyone was happy that she found somewhere she can call home. Magnus would take y/n to visit the institute for an hour or two when things were not busy, so she could see Alec, Izzy and Jace again - Clary was never there when y/n visited.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and it was really busy at the institute so Magnus couldn't take y/n to visit for a could of days. Izzy has been dying to see her as well so she has decided to go and see her. When she arrived at Magnus' apartment she walked straight in and saw little changes to the apartment so y/n wouldn't get hurt as easily. When she spotted y/n and Magnus she couldn't help but grin at what she saw.

Y/n was happy blinding Magnus for their little game

Y/n was happy blinding Magnus for their little game. Magnus has a massive grin on his face as they played games and didn't notice Izzy at first.