Ticci Toby (R)

Slenderman's forest was quiet as Ticci Toby walked though waving his hatchets about before putting the on his back. He ticking every now and then as he walked slowly back to Slenderman Manson mumbling how he should get a break and be able to sit and do as pleases for at least a day before being sent back on another mission. He grabbed one of his hatches off his back and swing it towards a tree but stopped when he heard foot steps running towards his direction.

He hid behind the tree he was about to stab with his hatchet and looked to see a h/c haired lady looking around with a bundle of blankets in her arms. She shh'ed the bundle as it started to whine, looking around scared. Seeing a hole in one of the trees, she bent and carefully put the bundle of blankets in there, kissed them and turned to run away. Ticci Toby watch her run away and turned towards the blankets to see them wiggling around. He walked towards it and bent down to get a better look, only to find out that it was a baby the lady was trying to hide.

He heard a scream not far away and the sound of something slashing though the air as he picked the baby up with a tic and looked to confirm that the baby was a girl, even with the pink blankets around her. He looked at her for a while, ticking as he watched her stare at him.

She smiled closing her beautiful e/c eyes and letting out an adorable giggle out.

He was sold.

He was taking her with him. Slandermen would have to fight him over it, even though he knew he would lose. However, he had a feeling that he would be won over like him when he got back to the Mansion with her. With a tic he started to walked in the Mansions direction while  thinking up a name for her. It didn't take him long to come up with the best one. He was going to use make sure he told her why he named her what he did. She is as important to him as his sister was and still is.

Y/n Lyra Rogers.