Unwavering

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, locales and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please refrain from mentioning other characters from other author's novels, for this story is purely base on the original thoughts of the author. Let's practice reading novels with respect, thank you so much.

WARNING

The story is not an edited version therefore the story contains grammatical errors. Read at your own risk.

SYNOPSIS

Being known as one of the smartest student of her batch and the center of attention, Maria Elijah Espinoza, the simple and not so famous resident of Del Salvador is willing to do everything to stay on the spotlight, but everything seems to slowly change when the Esclamada cousin's entered the picture.

Angelito Esclamada (Angelo) the town's mayor nephew and Aiden Jude Esclamada (AJ).

As far as Elijah doesn't want connections with the two but destiny has it's own ways for the three of them that is yet to happen and that's when problems starts to pile up between them that would challenge their lives.

Hindi nila inaasahan ang paparating na lamat sa pagitan ng kanilang mga pamilya at sa pagkakataong iyon ay hindi na nila alam ang kanilang gagawin. All of them are stuck between the mess. But despite everything that is happening, They have to remain unwavering.

-----

©All Right reserved 2023

No part of this story may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording or photocopying form without written permission from the author.