Meeting New People

Sara was a quiet girl but had her friends. She was 5'6" and had the right curves. A lot of the boys took a liking to her. But as a Junior she just wanted to focus on school.

Then you have Shane (same Shane in Jezebel, just younger). A senior who doesn't want anything but a girl he can play with for a month. He had a bad rep and liked it that way. He always acted like he was pissed off but he always had people around him. First his buddies then the girls that want to be the next toy.

The bell rang and Sara still had to go to her locker. She rushed by the mob of students leaving for the day and finally got to her locker only to see Shane and his gang right there. Does she really need her chem book for the test she has tomorrow? Yes yes she does, she thought. Sara started what up to him when Kennedy, Shane's current toy stopped her. "Where do you think you're are going? No one talks to Shane unless I say so!"

"I need to get to my locker and your douchebag boyfriend is blocking it." She says standing her ground. Everyone gasped and looked at her. Kennedy pulled her arm back but got pulled away before she could hit Sara.

"So I'm a douche, well thank you Sara." She looked up surprised he even knew her name. "Oh I know all about you little missy. You're in my English class. But you never see me. I'm a little hurt that you would have let Kennedy hit you. But I'll move so you can get to your locker."

She gets her books out and walk away only to have Kennedy run past and knock all the books out of Sara's hand and push her on the floor then stand over top of her. "I hope you're fucking happy! Because of you Shane broke up with me you bitch!" Kennedy kicks Sara in the side. Jason runs over and calls for Shane as he pulls Kennedy away. Sara slowly gets up and gets her books.

"Sara! Kennedy! What happened?" Mrs. Bell asked.

Jason chimed in before the two girls could. "Kennedy got mad and knocked Sara down then kicked her in the side."

"Kennedy go to the office and Sara you better get on the bus before they leaves." Sara slowly walks out the door only to see her bus leave. She sighs and sits on a bench. Shane and Jason comes over.

"Sorry about Kennedy. She can be a bitch but that's why I dated her." Shane says with a laugh. Sara moves down the bench to get away. "Hey! I'm not the scary. Mean, yes but scary, no"

"I'm not talking to you. If you wouldn't have picked my locker, I would be home by now. And now I have to find a way home. Thanks a lot." She gets up and starts walking away. Shane grabs her wrist and makes her turn around and looks at him. "Your fucking welcome little missy. If I wasn't standing at your locker, you never would have talk to me. And you will be coming home with Jason and me. Now to my car." 

She tries her hardest to drag herself until he picked her up and glared at her. "Stop that right now little missy." She sighed and he put her his car.

"I see one problem in your plan. You don't know where I live. So unless I tell you my address, you kidnapping me."

"Well you see Jason and I don't like to go home right after school. And your right I don't know where you live so I guess this is a kidnapping." He smirks at Jason.

"Well can I at least call and tell my mom and dad? They are probably getting worried."

"Here use my phone twerp." Jason hands his phone back and she calls but has to leave message. "Hey mom and dad. It's just me, I'm going to hang out with some friends I'll be back before 9. Love you guys."

"9, you really think you'll be home before 9, haha!" Jason laughed.

"Jason stop! Fine, if we have little missy till 8:30 so be it. We can still have fun."

They drove to the woods and parked at a shack. Shane got Sara out and held tightly on to her wrist to make sure she wasn't getting away. She didn't try to run because she didn't know where they were. "Ar-re you guys go-ing to hurt me?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Hell no little missy. You get to see what us senior do after school. And your going to live like a senior for one night." Shane said with a smirk to Jason.

"But.. But I have a chem test tomorrow." They took her in the shack and there was pot and beer all over the place. In one corner there was a couple couches and tables. There was also a bed and a fridge.

"Little missy, look at me when I talk to you." Shane forces her to look at him. "I don't care. You are with me. And Jason. What we say, you sure as hell do! But I do promise, we won't take things too far. Got it?" He forced her head to go up and down. "Good little missy. Now sit."

She sat on the couch and watched as they put everything in front of her. 5 different kinds off beer and 10 different bowls at pot. Sara really didn't want to do this but she really didn't have a choice.