Making Things Happen

Sara looked all around to make sure Shane wasn't near her locker. She quickly got her books and closed her locker. When she turned, there he was.

"Excuse me. I'm trying to get to class. And since you didn't get me home in time I think you could at least do this." He pushes her against her locker and kisses her. Shane leaves and she stands here on disbelief. She rush class before the bell rings. While she was trying to take the chem test she couldn't stop thinking about that damn kiss. When she left, Sara stopped at her locker knowing Shane would stop by.

He didn't show up so she went to lunch and looked around. Sara found him with most of his friends. She had enough and walked up to him and grabbed his ear. "You're coming with me."

"What the hell!! Why?!" Shane says yelling.

Sara just drags him to the hallway and to the girls room. "How can you just kiss me then leave me?"

"Simple. It's what I do." He smirk and tried to walk away but she held on tight.

"No, first thing, you are going to keep kissing me! Just to be sure I really like it because that's all I thought about in chem. Next, you are taking me home and talking to my mom and dad and saying sorry."

Shane started kissing Sara again but stop. "The only way in going to continue is if you become my girl, little missy." She sighs and nods. "Good, I always did have a crush on you. And it took you fucking long enough to see me!" Shane continued to kiss her until the bell ran then they walked to English. After English he found Jason and told him that he couldn't take him home but that he would call him later. Shane walked Sara to his car and drove her home.

She slowly opened the door to see she mom at the table.

"Hi mom. I want you to meet someone. But is dad home yet?" She slowly brought Shane in and went to the table.

"No he's not but I have heard all about what your dad knows about this boy. Shane just to let you know, my husband can be a jerk but he means well. Please sit down, both of you. I want to have a talk before your dad gets home." Shane sits and Sara gets them a drink. "I don't like that my daughter only got home at 1 but it never happened before. Personally I think it's good for you Sara. You have to live a little. To much school work and not enough fun. But now Shane please tell me a bit about yourself so I don't have to go off of what my husbands says."

"Well ma'am, I swear like a sailor. I have tattoos and plan to get more. I live with my mom and 3 younger sister. I am very proactive over them and any girls I date. I will treat you and your husband with respect as long as I receive the same. That goes for your daughter as well." He was trying his best to keep eye contact but it was getting harder with each truth he spoke. He never had to meet a girls parents before so this was big.

"Thank you Shane. I know you might teach some bad things to Sara but I know you will also teach good things. Now you two go have fun before dad gets home and I'll cover for you." Sara got up and pulled Shane with her but before they could get out the door, dad was opening it.