Fun Family Day

The girls woke up to a loud bang. Sara looked at the clock with her head pounding. It's 9:30, what are they doing down there she thought. She pulled out Advil from the drawer next to her bed and took two. "Hey Sara let me have that next." She handed it to Callie who took two then to Sammy.

They heard a knock on the door. Sara got up and slowly opened it.

"Good morning girls." It was mom/ aunt Vicki. "We have breakfast ready and two hours till we have to leave so hurry up girls. Oh and Sara, Shane is down stairs so your dad's not in the best mood. But all the boys are having fun with him."

"What! How long as he been here? He knows I'm grounded!" Mom just shut the door. Sara quickly got dressed and ran down stairs with the girls close behind.

Then Shane was sitting on the couch with her guy cousins. When Shane saw her, he smiled and said how pretty she was in her dress. She grabbed his arm and took him outside. "What is this all about? You know I'm grounded!"

"I wanted to come over and see you. I know your grounded but that doesn't me I can't come over."

"Well I guess your right there. But my dad's already doesn't like you and this is not helping. But maybe if your nice and ask both you can stay until we have to leave."

"Ok, whatever it takes Little Missy." He ended his sentence with a kiss on her soft pink lips. But what they didn't know is that all her cousins where watching from the window. He slowly pulled away and took her hand, leading her into the house to the kitchen.

All the adults were sitting at the table eating and making small talk but one. Kaleb was having a stair down with Shane. He just wanted the best for his daughter but Shane was not the best, in his eyes. "Um Mr. And Mrs. Gassert, I was wondering if I could stay until you have to leave today."

"No." Kaleb says flat out. Vicki gives him a glare. "Shane we have to think about it. Sara is grounded so it wouldn't be fair for you to stay."

"Ok, I understand. I just wanted to ask first." He goes to the door and kisses Sara again then leaves. She goes over to her cousins. All the boys ask about him and the 2 girls just sit back and watch the Puranas go after the bait.

After everyone is ready the families leave to go to the park. Everyone is having fun with the games and getting their prizes. The little boys played an egg hunt. The bigger boys and girls played tackle football or soccer. On the way home the girls were saying how they beat the boys and the buries they got or will be getting.

When the families got to the Gassert house, most off the little boys were asleep and half of the big kids where falling asleep too. The girls slowly made their way to Sara room. All of them fell on her bed and fell asleep.