Watching Out For Family

Callie woke up and heard little taps on Sara's windows. She used her phone to light up some of the room without waking her cousins. Callie opened the door to Sara balcony and saw Shane ready to throw another pebble. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get Sara. Will you wake her for me? Please Callie."

"No it's the middle of the night and she is sleeping pretty good. And I don't trust you with her."

"Why not!?" He throw the pebbles down.

"Shhh! You'll wake uncle Kaleb. Shane, I told her about you and I. She didn't see want you are doing. I have to help protect her."

Shane started climbing the lattice up to the balcony. When he got to the top, he was met with a slap to the face by an angry Callie.

"I told you to leave. This is the complete opposite."

"Callie, we have to talk. I know I hurt you really badly and I'm sorry for that. But I really do love Sara. There's just something about her. It's like I can't control her like some of the other girls. You know how I could get. Well when I get mad, she gets mad at me and makes me calm down. She says no to me and that doesn't go over well but I somehow listen. There's just something about Sara that makes me be my whole self." Shane sat down on the chair and held his head in his hands.

"You're so lucky I'm not Sammy. Or else I would have told uncle Kaleb by now. Sara is my sister. There is only three of us girls in this family. And I'm sure as hell not letting the last littlest girl get hurt by you. But she say she loves you too. The only problem is you're the first boy she every dated. And I swear to God, if you hurt Sara or anything like that I will rip off your dick and make you eat it. Got it?" Callie starred him down until her had to look away.

"Callie, I will not hurt her like all of the other girls I have. But do you have to be so brutal with the punishment?"

"Yes! Because I don't, I know you will just hurt her." Callie wasn't backing down.

"Fine I'll leave but Callie, I really do love her. You can even ask Jason. He was there the first night it all happened."

"I just might have to. Now go, please." Callie watched has Shane slide down the lattice and went back to his car. She also looked at her clock and saw it was 5:45. Great all the parents will be getting up soon. She slowly made her way back in to the room then the bed.

Just when she thought she was in the clear. Sammy slowly opened her eyes and looked at her. "What did he want?"

"Just wanted to talk to Sara but I wouldn't let him. Go back to sleep. All the adults will be up soon."

Sammy shook her head but closed her eyes. Both girls fell asleep quickly.