Ground? Yes. Boys? No. Still Gonna Have Fun? Yes!

She slowly walked into school and sighed while she saw him at her locker. He had his "crew" with him.

"Good morning little missy!" Shane said full of energy.

"Morning Shane. Morning Jason." She opens her locker and gets her books out.

Shane hugs her and kisses her cheek. Sara blushes but kisses him back on the lips. The bell rings so he walks her to class.

The rest of the day is quiet until he mets her after school.

"Ready to go little missy?" He said with Jason right behind him.

"To go where? I'm grounded, remember?"

"I know that's why in going to drive you home. That way I can still see my girl." He said kissing her. Sara blushed dark red.

"Fine you can take me home... Sir." She looked quick to make sure no one hear her and was happy to see they didn't. They walked to the car holding hands, happy as could be.

Shane drove her home and walked her to the door. He kissed her goodbye and goodnight and she did the same to him.

She slowly walked in only to see her whole family was over. They where all sitting in the living room with her mom. Her Aunt Kate and her two kids, Tom who's 20 and Sammy who's 17. Her Uncle Ben and Aunt Anna and there 4 kids, Calli who's 18, Jeremy who's 15, Danny who's 13 and Johnny who's 10.

She looked at all of them and then looked at mom. "Why is everyone here?"

"It's for the family reunion tomorrow. Sammy and Calli are going to be staying in your room. But we didn't think you would have a problem with that."

Sara loved all her cousins. They where the only people she had that where like sibling to her. She always got along better with the two girls though. They always had fun sleepovers.

Sara perked up. "Yea that's great! Come on girls!" Sara grabbed their hands and run up to her room.