Curfew

Shane stopped because there was a knock on the door. Sara had a sour look on her face and Shane saw it. "If you keep that face you'll get punished."

She quickly turned so he couldn't see it. But now she couldn't see who was there.

"Dude! What the hell! You said you would call me back and when you didn't I got worried." Jason said pushing past Shane.

"Aww look you cares about me." Shane mocked. He headed over to the fridge and got two beers out and handed one to Jason. Sara turned on the bed and smiled at Jason.

"Well look who is here for the second time. Hi Sara." He smiled and opened the beer. Sara did a shy wave to Jason.

"Now Sara, what are the rules when Jason is here? This will get you comfortable with them." Shame smirked.

"Umm... Do I really have to say them now?" She started playing with her hair.

"Jason go and make popcorn. It looks like you'll be getting a show tonight." Shane took a sip of his beer.

"Wait! Wait! Can't you count to 3 please?" Sara held up 3 fingers.

"Ugh. Since you're cute when you play with your hair. You're at one but pushing it to two."

"Umm... When Jason is around, I have to call you sir... Umm... He knows about this stuff and is ok with it?... Umm... And I guess if I'm bad, I st-still get punished with him here." She was still playing with her hair.

"That's right! Good little missy." Shane praised. Sara come over and sat between the boys listening to what they were talking about.

"Well your still going to have it right?" Jason asked getting upset.

"Duhh, I just have to change the time. My sister isn't leaving till 7 so I can only tell people to come at 7:30 7:45. And mom works all night and my other two sisters will be at camp. It's all worked out so don't worry." Shane pulled Sara close.

"Ok well I'll get the alcohol and pot. You just have to get the food and mixing drinks."

"The people should be the easy part. This will be fuckin' great!" Sara snuggles close and falls asleep in Shane's arms.

Sara woke up sometime later and the boys were still talking. Shane looked down and kissed her head. "Wh-What time is it?" She said sleepy.

"It's 10:30. You were sleeping for quite awhile little missy." Shane said hugging her.

"What! It's 10:30!! I have to go home. I... It's going to be past curfew by the time I get home!" She was fully awake now and pushing away from Shane. He had a good grip on her.

"Little missy! Who is in change? I know that your curfew is 11. We have plenty time to get back to your house. Now please wait 5 more minutes then we will leave." He gave her a stern look.

She stopped pushing and tried to relax. She didn't care if she would get in trouble, she wanted to leave now. So Sara pushed again but Shane just gave her a stern look. She pushed harder and even licked him. He gave her a confused look but pushed it off.

"You're pushing 3 little missy!" He said with an angry tone.

Sara didn't care so she bit him. Not too hard but not too light. He had to feel it and then he would take her home, hopefully.

Shane jumped a little with shock. He looked at her with a strict face and narrow eyes. She's in for it now, Shane and Jason thought.

"Sara Clancy! I don't fucking believe you just bit me! You will fucking listen to me!" He pulled Sara over his lap and spanked her 5 times. "That's for biting me."

He spanked her 20 more times and she was trying her best not to cry. "That is for pushing me way. I won't put up with your attitude."

Shane brought her close to him and hugged her. She was clinging on to him for dear life. It was the first time anyone spanked her.

After she calmed down, they said goodbye to Jason and Shane drove her home. When they got to her house it as 10:58.

"I told you I could do it. Please listen next time so I won't have to punish you." He walked her to the door and kissed her goodbye and goodnight. Sara went in and got a quick shower then laid on she belly and fell asleep.