Being His Girl

"Shane, what are they for?" Sara asked slowly sitting up on the bed.

"The rules for the relationship. As you know, I like to toy with the girls around school but when they do become my girl, they to agree on a few things. That's just the strict person I am. So are we ready?" He slowly opened the book and went to the first page. She nodded but not sure what to think.

"First, some rules can change or be modified but most can not. It's a take or leave ordeal.
Second, I will always call you but your pet name. For you, that's Little Missy.
Third, no swear. I know I do it but that's because I'm the boss.
Fourth, I will not pressure you into having sex or things like that. Unless you would tell me other wise.
Fifth, if you're good, you can pretty much get whatever you like.
Sixth, if you're not good, there will be consequences. One for instance is timeout but I love spankings.
Seventh, at school you call me Shane but alone or with Jason it's Sir.
Eighth, Jason knows about my ways and accepts them.
Ninth, I will always be in control and when I'm not my temper comes out a little.
Tenth, and final, you are not a slave. I do not own you but you are my girl so I do have control over you.
Are my rules clear? And do you have any questions for me?"

"No I don't think so. But do I always call you sir after everything? And about the S-E-X stuff. I never did anything before... And.... And I don't know what to do...." She started playing with her hair so she didn't have to look at him. She never told anybody that.

"You know you can say that word. It never killed anyone to say sex. And it's ok, that's why I want you to get comfortable first then you can think about sex. And we don't have to have sex. We could do other things like blowjobs, handjobs or even start with making out first. Because if I remember correctly, a little missy like my kisses." Sara blushed 20 shades of red. Here was no hiding how she left for him now. He kissed her on the kiss to get her attention. "But before you and I can do all this, you have to sign this." He hands over the book.

In the bottom in bold:
I, _________ do agree to these rules that Shane has set and I am willingly and understandingly going to follow them. This contract will only be broken by the relationship be terminated.

She slowly signed the paper and handed it back to him. Shane smiled and closed the book. "Good little missy! Now we can have some fun!" She looked puzzled while he crawled on top of her. There he pinned her wrist with his hands. For the first kiss he moved in slowly only teasing her with a little peck. She brought her head up for more but Shane quickly moved. "Aww little missy is trying to be in control. No, that's what you agreed on."

Shane slowly kissed her again but this time Sara fought her hardest to keep her head down. He smiled and kissed her harder. After about 10 hard kisses he slowly pushed his tongue in her open. She carefully opened her mouth each time he did that. Soon he stopped kissing her but moved close to her neck. Shane lightly blow on it then would kiss it. Sara started shaking. She loved the feeling it was giving her.