Girls Will Be Girls

Shane had to practically drag Sara in the house. When they got in the house, they headed for the kitchen. There was a good number of protests from Sara but Shane wasn't listening. "Sir, do I look ok? Do I call you Sir in front of your mom?! I can't do that. No way!"

"No, you don't have to call me sir in front of her. Stop worrying. You're making yourself and me go crazy. Mom will love you. It's the brats I'm worried about." He had her sit at the table while he got drinks and a snack.

'What brats?' She thought but shrugged it off and got out her books. Before they knew it an hour went by and little studying got done. But they did learned more about each other's style of making out. Until a girl about 10 came running in.

"Mom! Shane has some girl on the table!" Shane quickly lifted Sara off the table and went to grab his sister but missed. "You little brat!" The little girl ran to the older lady in the hallway. She was bringing groceries in from the car. "Scarlett that wasn't called for. You apologized to your brother and his friend."

Scarlett follows the woman into the kitchen and scowls at Shane. "I'm sorry." She huffs and then smiles at Sara. "I'm sorry Shane's friends."

Sara blushes but smiles. "It's ok. No harm was done."

"So who's your little friend Shane?" The older woman asked bluntly.

He rolled his eyes. "Wow mom thanks. This is Sara, my girlfriend. Sara this is my mom, Evelyn. We are going to to my room to study." He turns to Scarlett. "And no interpretation!" He spat at his little sister but started packing their book bags.

As if on cue two other girls walked in with more bags. They both look at Sara then to Shane and then each other and smirked.

"No, I'm not doing this to her. You two weren't here. Now we are going to study." He tried to walk way but a hand grabbed is arm. "Shane!" Sara was tapping her foot at him. He groaned. "Fine. Lucy, Amber. Not the littlest but little sisters." Pointing to the girls and the pointed to Sara. "Sara. Ok we are done. And no one bother us. Please!"

They finally make it to his room. He's shuts it behind them and locks it. It was surprisingly for Sara because the room was clean, cleaner then the hang out spot. She sat on Shane's bed and opened her textbook. "They seem nice."

He sighs but smiles. "People think I'm an asshole because I either have a crappy family or because I have to deal with four females. The truth is, I'm an asshole because I don't want people hurting my sisters. My sisters are some of the best girls I know. I can't let just anybody into their lives."

As it got quiet in the room, the hallway was full of life.

"Why did he stop talking?" "Scarlett, shhh." "Scar, sometimes people run out of things to say." "Oh so they are kisses like at the table?" There was giggling in the hallway"

"I swear I'm going to kill all of you!"