dont you wish your gf was a freak like me? - 🙏🏻

You were showering in Hotel Oblivion, blasting your music box as you danced in the shower to the beat. You started yelling out the lyrics, using your loofa as a microphone.

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me!?" You screamed, your hair still soapy and you screamed slightly as soap got into your eyes.

"Dammit!" you shouted, rubbing your eyes vigorously to try and get it out.

That didn't work.

You yelped as you felt your eyes sting, and after a few minutes, you finally got the soap out. You continued singing as if nothing happened.

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was as hot as me!? Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me!?" You screamed the lyrics, scrubbing the soap into your hair.

You heard the door open, but ignored it, continuing to blast everyone's eardrums as you sang loud and proud.

The next thing you knew, the shower curtain opened suddenly, and you covered your chest and lower area, screaming as you looked at Five.

He screamed back at you, and you both stopped to look at each other before breaking out into screams again. "Get out!" he yelled, his eyes closed. "This is the woman's bathroom, Five! Get your own shower! I am not sharing with you!!"

"GET OUT!" he bellowed, grabbing your arm and trying to pull you out.

"Uhm, NO! I'm waiting for the rinse cycle!" you yelled, shutting the curtain again.

"Y/N, I won't say it again, get out! We have business to do!" He grabbed the curtain, sliding it open again, and you closed it again.

"NO! Did you not hear me?! THE. RINSE. CYCLE!"

"Oh my god, Y/N! Just get out!" You grumbled underneath your breath, rinsing your long hair out and stepping out, grabbing a towel and covering yourself.

You noticed Five's cheeks were flushed, and you looked down, noticing that the towel was incredibly short. You tugged it down, and blushed pink.

"Anyways," you said, hoping he didn't hear you screaming. "Did you hear anything?"

He smirked at you, and backed you up against the wall. "All I heard was whether or not I wanted my girlfriend to be a freak like you," he said, and you gasped as he planted a kiss onto your lips.

"Sir!" You shouted, backing away. "This is adultery!"

"Y/N," Five sighed, rubbing his temple at your idiocy. "You are my girlfriend, I can't commit adultery with my own girlfriend."

"Oh."