i had to kill the woman i loved to get us back - 💃🏼

Viktor and Five Hargreeves sat in the room, talking about everything and nothing all at once. 

Five was telling Viktor stories of the love of his life, about how he loved her so much but that it wasn't meant to be if he had to do what he did.

Viktor was telling Five stories of the love of his life, Sissy Cooper, and how much he wanted to be with her, but knew it wasn't meant to be.

The two brothers were trying to bond before the end of the world; rather wanting to make up and be on good terms before they all died a gruesome death.

"Do you know why I so badly wanted this last thing to work?" Five asked out of the blue, taking a cigar and lighting it. 

"Because you're old and tired?" Viktor joked lightly, but stopped as soon as he saw the serious look on Five's face.

"No," he muttered softly, his face contorting with grief and anger. "Because I killed the woman I loved to bring us back here."

A single tear dropped down from his eyes as he recalled the cries of the girl to stop and that it wasn't like him to be like this. How he recalled the way he mercilessly killed her and how he was crippled with grief for her and anger for himself as he watched her breathed her last breath.

"Shit," Viktor mumbled softly, his eyes then flickering around the room before he looked at Five with a sorry look. "What was her name?" he asked quietly, hoping to get Five's mind off the horrible memories playing through his head.

"Y/N L/N," he choked out, moving his head to the side to avoid Viktor's pitying stare. 

"She was the love of my life."