i'm here for you - 💃🏼

You saw his future.

Which is why you so desperately tried to stop him before he jumped through time and got stuck.

Sadly, whatever you said to him, went through one ear and out the other. He said he wouldn't try to time travel, but the moment he changed his mind, it was too late.

He was gone.

As you grew up, you started to become well known for your music, mostly dedicated to Five and how much you missed and loved him. Your fans always wondered what happened, but you never had the courage to tell them what they wanted to know.

Because if you remembered what happened, you would want to disappear too.

And you knew from the bottom of your heart that if Five came back, and you weren't there.... he would disappear again.

17 years later

You looked out across the mansion, breathing in the warm air. It was weird being back, but you were forced to go to your "father"s funeral, no matter what you said or felt. You knew, despite everything he'd done to you and your siblings, they would be pissed if you didn't show up, especially Luther.

Still a daddy's boy, even after all these years.

You took a deep breath, pushing open the door to your childhood home and was immediately glomped into a huge hug. You squeaked as the person squeezed you harshly, and you patted their back awkwardly.

"Thanks, Klaus-" you choked out, gasping for air as the gangly man set you down. "Young forever, I see!" He laughed, giving you finger guns. You giggled.

____________

"Is it just me, or does anyone else see teenage little Five?" You gasped softly, running forward and enveloping Five into a bone-crushing hug. He stumbled back, giggling softly before clearing his throat and returning the hug. After a few seconds, he pushed you back, making you the one to stumble backwards.

You smiled awkwardly at him before he walked inside, ignoring everyone of your siblings questions as he walked by.

You briefly remembered walking up to his room, and sitting down on his bed, but all you could recall now was lying on Five's comforter, inhaling the faint smell of his fragrance. You sniffled softly, remembering how he had pushed you away.

You heard the door open, and glanced back at the entrance, seeing Five pause as he took you in. "Hey, Eight..." he cleared his throat softly, swinging his hands back and forth gently. You grumbled incoherently in response, and he sighed gently.

"C-can we talk?" he asked, hopefully.

"My name is y/n, not a number," you said, sounding angry. but when you looked up at Five, you broke out into a huge smile. You walked over to him, looking up at him as you admired him. You held his face in your hand gingerly, pulling him down for a hug. "I saw what you had to go through, Five,"

You could feel him visibly tense up, and you patted his back. "Its okay, Five," you said softly.

"I'm here for you, and I'm never leaving."