meeting five - 💃🏼

disclaimer; this is a regular high school au, meaning five and his siblings have no powers in this imagine. :)

i walked around the halls, desperately trying to find my class before the bell rang. I was new to the Yorkers High School, (prolly isnt a real school, i made it up lol), and they didn't have a map of the school. Like, who the fuck doesn't have a map of their own school?

I quickly open the door, seeing the light turned off. I stare at the projector,  and suddenly,  a disgusting ass bug pops up on the screen, making me gasp a bit too loudly in horror. The lights turn on, and I see everyone staring at me. Embarrasing.

"Yes? Can I help you?" the teacher asked, irritation evident in his voice.

"Uh- sorry, I'm assuming this isn't Room 214, Alegbra II?" the teacher sighs at my confused voice, glancing at the screen as if it was obvious this was Algebra. "No, you would be correct, this is not Room 214. This is Room 241. Mr. Hargreeves, could you please escort this young lady to Room 214?"

Siad boy stood up, smirking at me as he spoke politely to the teacher. He lead me across the school, silence emitted upon us. "So... Here you are," he said after a few minutes of walking. He turned to face me, his eyes going down my body in a slow manner. I cleared my throat awkwardly, catching his attention as he flashed me a sweet yet apologetic smile. I smiled back hesitantly.

"Thanks....." I paused, unsure of his name. "Five. Five Hargreeves." he said, holding out his hand for me to shake. I tilted my head in slight confusion, although I still shook his hand. His skin was soft and warm, and I felt myself blush pink at the contact. "Like the number?" he let his hand go, rather harshly, opening his mouth to speak before I cut him off by finishing my statement. "Thats cool. Although, I suppose you get mistaken when someone says the number Five and you take it as they're calling for you." He cracked a small smile, and motioned for the door to my class.

"I think they're waiting for you, in there...." He paused too, also unsure of my name. "Y/N. Y/N L/N." I smiled, and thanked him quietly as I turned around, my skirt swaying around my hips softly as I did so. I opened the door, and sat down, ready for class to begin.

And for my friendship with Five to begin.