why do you want to know my name? - 🙏🏼

You were walking down the dark street, the only light being the streetlamps on the sidewalk.

Your phone rang and you picked it up, putting it to your ear as you listened to heavy breathing, nut nobody speaking. "Hello?" 

"Hello, darling," a voice said, and you stopped for a second, pausing and looking around. 

"Who is this?" you asked in a calm voice, putting your hand in your pocket. 

"Thats for me to know, and for you to find out. Don't worry though, love, you'll find out soon enough." the voice replied, not giving you a name.

"Dammit, you asshole, how'd did you get my number!?" you asked angrily, looking around slightly and trying to figure out if someone was following you.

"Whats you name?" the person easily deflected your question yet again, and you grew frustrated with their games. 

"Why do you want to know my name?!" you exclaimed, looking around more now, goosebumps raising on your arms as you spotted a black car. You stared right at the driver's eyes as he stared back, a phone pressed against his ear as the person on the phone spoke again.

"Cause I wanna know who I'm looking at," 

A chill covered your spine as you saw the person suddenly disappear, and you start to back away, the phone dropping from your hands and shattering against the concrete floor. 

You turned around, yelping as you walked straight into a boy's arms, and you looked up, fear flashing across your eyes as you recognized the boy from the car standing in front of you.

You backed away from him, looking around for anyone to call for help or anything to use as a weapon. 

"Don't worry, darling, I won't hurt you," the boy cooed, grabbing your arm and you saw a flash of blue as soon as he touched you.

You fell against a bed as the boy crawled ontop of you, kissing your neck softly as he sighed against your neck.

"I've been watching you for a while now, Y/N," you felt a shiver go up your spine as the unknown boy spoke your name. 

"W-what do you want?" you asked shakily, and he chuckled darkly. 

"Darling, I thought I was making it clear!" he said, placing his hand on your neck and squeezing gently. 

"I want you. "