your fucking crazy! - 💃🏼

You were afraid of Five Hargreeves.

He was lowkey obsessed with you, and he wouldn't leave you alone.

I guess thats what happens when a psychotic killer saves you and expects you to be thankful and love him when he does.

You hid underneath the table, listening with fear as you heard Five blink around the room, killing the people in the room with you.

He had specifically told you that you would never leave him, and that if you tried, it would be hell on earth for you. He would make your life a living hell if you even thought about leaving him.

You peeked up from under the table, seeing Five look down at you with an eerie grin.

"Can't get enough of me, can you?" you asked, a disgusted smirk on your face.

"I told you not to leave me, Y/N," he spoke calmly, but you knew he was far from calm. You felt your heartbeat increase as he hopped off the table, grabbing your neck and pinning you against the floor as he straddled your waist.

He held the ax to the floor, and your eye widened as he slowly traced your jawline with the sharp blade. You whimpered as you felt him press into your skin, a small cut starting to form.

"Your fucking crazy, Five," you muttered, your eyes filled with tears of fear.

He smiled wickedly, and leant down to whisper in your ear as you cried silently. 

"You are mine, and mine will you always be, got it?" he replied, a wicked grin on his face. He said the next part very quietly, so quiet you could barely hear him, "And now, you're going to face the consequences like the good girl you are, hmm?"

You watched as the ax swung down on you, feeling pain before you fell unconscious.