pretty boy - 🦽

____________________
tw: dom!reader, sub!five, edging, overstimulating
and use of toys

i heard five huff, a hand going thru his hair frustratedly. i looked over from our bed to his desk, raising an eyebrow.

"whats wrong?" i asked. he sighed. "nothing, im just frustrated with this page," he responded, although he wasn't doing anything but playing with his pen, and i pointed this out to him. he let out a breath, shaking his head.

i got up, walking over to his desk and gently massaging his shoulders. "whats wrong, pretty boy?" i asked again, more gently this time. his shoulders and neck were tense and as i worked my hands on his skin, his tense posture slowly melted away and became slightly relaxed.

"im just annoyed," he mumbled, frustration clearly evident in his tone of voice. "with what?" i retorted, massaging a bit deeper. he let out a shaky breath. "with you." he replied, letting out a small whimper as i then began to crack his neck. "a-ah..." he whimpered, and i pulled my hands away. "why? did i do something wrong?" he let out another frustrated sigh and turned around to face me in his chair.

"yo-you came in here, and just- you didn't say anything, you didn't do anything at all, thats the problem! i wanted your attention but now i don't." he said, stumbling over his words. i quirked up an eyebrow, and then nodded slowly. "alright." i said simply, turning around and walking to the bed, grabbing my phone and opening the door to leave.

"where are you going??" he asked, his voice laced with confusion. "im going away, you said you didn't want my attention." i replied, and then quietly closed the door. i heard him call my name, but he didn't come after me. i slid down the door, unlocking my phone and going to his messages in my contacts. i waited patiently, seeing his name pop up a few times before the bubbles disappeared.

five is typing. . .
five is typing. . .

five has sent a text!

'why did you leave?'

'because you told me to'

'come back please'

'i'll need more convincing than that pretty boy'

'okay, fine.'

__________________

i waited, but he didn't reply back. i listened to the door, hearing whimpering and such, huffing and puffing. then i heard a soft moan, and i quietly opened the door. five's back was facing me, the sheets barely covering his hips, and i watched as his hand worked over himself underneath the covers. he didn't notice me yet, but when i crawled onto the bed, he yelped softly, grabbing the sheets and pulling them up higher.

"did you get that desperate, pretty boy?" i ask softly, running my hand down his arm. he shuddered, and looked away, a faint blush painted across his cheeks at the nickname i had given him. "don't call me that..." he whispered, his voice whimpery. i tilted my head in mock confusion, and ran a finger across his jawline, watching as he squeezed his eyes shut and his mouth open gently.

"why not? i'm just speaking the truth, pretty boy..." i moved his head to face me, and pressed a soft kiss to his lips, biting his bottom lip and then gently pulling it back when i leaned away, watching as it plopped back into place. i brought my finger up to his lips, tracing the outline of his soft rosy lips, and then bringing my finger up to trace along his cheekbones and eyebrows, which were furrowed gently in pleasure as his hand kept stroking himself. i smirked softly at him.