Chapter 1

***Jordan's POV***

"Hello Everybody!"

"Welcome to Mianite!" (S2)

"And today we are going to go mining, and I heard that Tom isn't streaming today so it means that we're Tomless. And that also means we gotta lotta viewers."

"So let's get down to mining." (Anyone see what I did there?)

~•~Skip to End Of Stream Cause I'm Lazy•~•~

"Hmmm" I said looking at the comments while sipping my almost gone OJ.

"It seems that a lot of people want me to make a challenge video again or want me to make another skateboarding video."

"Ok, it really seems like you guys want me to do either one and I can't decide myself so let's do a straw poll."

~•~Five Minutes Later When Straw Poll Is Done•~•

"Mmmkay, it seems as if you guys want me to do a skateboarding video."

"Well, that means I won't be streaming tomorrow cause I'll be working on that."

"More falling than anything."

"So that's all for today ladies and gentlemen!"

"Remember to watch out for that skateboarding video in the next couple of days and I'm sorry I won't be streaming tomorrow!"

"Well that's all folks and see you guys later!"

I turned of my camera and shut the stream down.

I took off my headphones and went out of my recording room to get another OJ.

Looking out my apartment window, I sighed.

It's time to go dig-out my skateboard and knee pads from where I keep them.

Wherever that is.

Well, time to go find them, I thought as I set my OJ on the table to go look for them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys! What did you think for a first chapter, aye. Tell me in the comments or whatever. I love you all. Thanks for reading, BYE! 💙
~LonelyKnights_13