Chapter 4

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•2 Weeks Later~•~•~•~•~•~
(SpongeBob voice)

***Jordan's POV***

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since the incident with Avery and me or my fans haven't found her.

She hasn't emailed me like I said to in the video or if my fans told her to.

I'm giving up hope on being able to give her her penny board back and seeking her again.

My fans are trying to trend #Javery on Twitter.

I'm telling them that were just friends but they keep saying "But you guys are so perf together, like SuchCuteOMG!!!".

Oh why.

Why can't this be like a fairy tale and I just find the girl and give her her penny board back.

It's like Cinderella, why can't I find the princess and give her her glass slipper?

Well, it's almost time to stream.

I better get set up.

I go into my recording room and get everything ready for the stream.

I sit down and start it.

"Welcome back everybody to Mianite!"

~•~•~•~•~•Skip To End Of Stream~•~•~•~•~

I shut the stream down go to my home screen and turn off my monitors.

Hmmm.

I decide that I'm gonna go find a food truck and eat whatever they got for a early dinner.

I slip on my shoes and run out of my apartment and sigh in the afternoon sun.

There was barely a breeze, so the LA heat was baking down on me.

After about half an hour, I find a taco truck.

I haven't had tacos in a while so this will be good.

I order some tacos and get them quickly.

I walk around until I find a park and I sit down at a bench there and start to eat.

I start looking around and someone catches my eye.

It's a girl and she's pretty far away. Wait.

Is it...

No it can't be...

But her hair color and style is the same...

And her skin tone is the same too...

Even though I can only see the back of her, I think it's her.

Avery.

I'm going to find out for myself.

I see her start to go down a walking trail type thing into some dense trees and I get up and leave my tacos and start running after her.

I don't think I've ever run this fast before.

I stumble, but get my balance back before I fall.

I get to the trail and start running down it, then I see her.

I stop running and start walking to her as she walks away from me, down the trail.

She's clueless that I'm here, but it looks like she's got earbuds in and is listening to music.

I catch up to her and tap on her shoulder.

She takes out her earbuds and looks at me.

I'm instantly disappointed.

It's not her.

Oops.

"Can I help you?" The random girl asked in a snotty voice.

"No, I'm sorry I thought you were someone else" I said back politely.

"Well, don't interrupt my walk and next time check if it's the actual person" she snapped at me.

Wow.

She's being a mega-super bitch.

I walk out of the trail, back into the park.

Hm.

Why can't I just find her?

I go back to the bench where I was eating my tacos and a swarm of birds were there already and they were eating them.

I shoo them off in desperate hopes of saving my tacos, but when I do there's only a few crumbs left.

Damnit.

Today sucks.

I go straight home after that, and kick off my shoes.

I decide I'll take a shower in the morning and change into some comfortable clothes.

I roll into bed and quickly fall to sleep, as the sun sets over the horizon.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys! What do you think about this chapter? Tell me in the comments. Do you think Jordan's ever gonna find Avery? If you do, tell me how you think he's gonna find her. Well I think that's it. Sorry this chapter took so long to make. I also won't be able to write for like a week cause a family member of mine is having a wedding and a bunch of people are coming over to our house. Sorry bout that. I love you all. Thanks for reading, Bye! 💙
~LonelyKnights_13