Chapter 9

***Avery's POV***

I woke up and squinted as bright rays of morning sunshine hit my eyes.

Ugh, what time is it, and why didn't I close the curtains.

I check my phone, it reads:

•11:27 AM•
•Saturday, June 10•

Oh no.

I woke up late.

I look over at my alarm clock and see the light on it flashing that indicates that the power went out. That's why the alarm never went off.

I have to get up now eat lunch and get ready or else I'll be late.

I know it's at 1:30, but I always like to be early.

I get up grab my phone and dial the number to order some Chinese take-out.

I order the classic chicken and rice with some sushi.

The lady said it will be ready in 15 minutes. That's pretty fast.

I throw on some clothes and head out to my car to pick up my food.

~•Skip To When He's Home With The Food~•

I took my shoes off and almost threw my food on the table.

I quickly kick off my shoes and sit down, digging into my food.

Tastes pretty good, even though I'm eating fast.

I finish in less than five minutes and run to the fridge. I open it up and snatch a bottle of water and guzzle it down.

I check the time again.

•11:42 AM•
•Saturday, June 10•

Ugh.

Why did the power have to go out.

I go to my room and pick out one of my favorite outfits and change into it.

(Picture at the top is her outfit, I hope it shows up)

I go into the bathroom and do the morning routine, applying some mascara and barely any eyeliner, along with some shiny lip gloss.

I look at myself in the mirror, I look good.

I went into my room and walked to my black vanity to where my perfumes sat. Hmmm, I wonder which one I should wear.

I guess I'll wear my favorite, Solana Beach, from Hollister. (Actually my favorite IRL)

I then create a cloud of perfume and walk through it.

I put my phone, my earbuds, my keys, and 2 wintergreen mints in my pockets. I'm not much of a purse girl.

I go and slip on my light blue converses, and double-knotted them. I look at myself in my full length mirror in my room and smile. I look pretty good.

I guess I'll walk, since I don't have a car and I don't have my penny board. It's a nice day anyway, and I don't wanna take a taxi.

I check the time again.

•12:47 PM•
•Saturday, June 10•

Ok. That seems like enough time to walk to Willow Grove Park. Hmm, and if I don't get sidetracked, I'll be a little bit early.

I walk out my door and lock it, going down the steps off my tiny porch and onto the side walk.

I put in my earbuds and start listening to Famous Last Words, by My Chemical Romance.

Then I walk on and on till I get to the park.....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys! What do you think about this chapter? #JaveryReunion. I'm sorry this chapter is so short and that it took such a long time, I was camping and hanging out with some friends. I'm 🍓 sowwy. Get it? Berry sorry, very sorry? I'm so punny. Oh God, I better stop this must be painful to read. Well, I think that's all for now, stay beautiful and strong. I love you all. Thanks for reading, Bye! 💙
~LonelyKnights_13