Chapter 6

***Avery's POV***

Then I got a idea on how he would know it's actually me.....

I smiled.

I pushed the donate button and I left a message that said "Hey Jordan I heard you have my penny board, I'll email you later!".

Jordan saw my donation and froze.

He sat there and thought for a moment, while the stream went crazy over the message.

Then he took a sip of his OJ, and said "Well dudes I guess I'm gonna cut the stream short today" and then did his outro and shut the stream down.

I then went to my gmail (AveryTheTurtle@gmail.com) and started typing the email that shall soon be sent to Jordan.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

***Jordan's POV***

I had been probably about 45 minutes into my stream, when someone subscribed to me and donated.

I saw the username.

AveryTheTurtle.

Then I saw the message the person left and it said "Hey Jordan I heard you have my penny board, I'll email you later!".

I froze and started thinking, and the stream went crazy over the message.

Could this be a troll?

But it could actually be her.

Well, I'll see whether or not if its a troll if I get an email and see what it says.

Hmph.

I take a sip of my OJ and decided to cut the stream early just incase I get the email.

"Well dudes I guess I'm gonna cut the stream short today" I said and did my outro and shut the stream down.

I decided that I'd go jogging for 30 minutes around a couple of blocks and come back to see if I get an email.

~•~•~•~•~Skip To End Of Jogging•~•~•~•~•~

I came into the apartment and kicked of my shoes and went in my room to change out of my sweaty clothes.

When I came out of my room after I had changed into clean clothes I went to my computer to see that I HAD gotten an email.

It said it was sent 13 minutes ago.

From AveryTheTurtle@gmail.com.

Wait.

From AveryTheTurtle@gmail.com.

It's the same username as the one on twitch.

I really hope it's not a troll.

I open up the email and started to read.....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys! What do you think about this chapter? So what do you think the email says? I know, you guys are going to kill me if I keep up these cliffhangers. I would kill me too. I'm also sorry that this chapter is so short. But family's gone so I can get back to updating quicker with longer chapters. Thank God for that. Well I think that's it for this chapter, stay beautiful. I love you all. Thanks for reading, Bye! 💙
~LonelyKnights_13