♡2♡

♡ huge timeskip. y/n:14♡

the following years after the incident were relatively quiet. i had indeed not left the tower ever again, meaning that i rarely saw my family excluding sometimes when they'd come up here to check up on me. the boys never did though. it was mostly silva and zeno coming up here.

it was common for the butlers and maids taking care of me to be switched after some time, so i tried to not get attached to them.

but this time, the butler that was stationed close by was someone i could never ignore. he was new here, having only been hired a few days ago.

mitsuya, was his name. (yes it is mitsuya from tokyo revengers. he has the perfect personality that i was unable to resist! and i also don't like adding a lot of ocs.)

i sat on my bed, looking out of my window and as usual imagining things to illustrate. i heard my door opening, but i didn't pay it much attention. after all, it's probably just someone who's there to drop off my food and leave afterwards.

"miss y/n?" a soft but masculine voice called out.

i tilted my head to the source, to see the new butler standing near me and holding a tray of food. "your lunch is ready," he stated with a kind smile. i stared at him for a moment, taking in his appearance. he looked to be around my age and he had very beautiful purple hair and eyes.

oh his eyes, i've never seen such eyes before. they were so kind, i immediately felt entraced by his charm.

"miss y/n?" he repeated, snapping me out of my thoughts. my cheeks warmed in response as i nodded, "you can leave it here... thank you."

he placed the tray on the bed, "my name is mitsuya takashi, but you can call me by my first name if you'd like. i'm looking forward to working here." he said with a kind loopsided smile. i felt my heart race for the first time ever, and i didn't know how to react.

"o-okay.." i responded quietly, not wanting to leave him hanging. he bowed shortly before leaving, and i was still stunned, staring at the spot he was standing in just a moment ago.

♡ next day

"you drew all of this?"

i raised my head up in surprise, having been too invested in my drawing to notice mitsuya. my cheeks flared up in embarrassment as i put the notebook upside down before hesitantly nodding.

his face lip up as he grinned, showing his pearly white teeth, "that's beautiful. you have a true talent for art, miss y/n."

i toyed with my hair shortly as i mumbled, "you think so..?"

he nodded, looking at the drawings i hung up. i didn't have as many as when i was a kid, but there were still some drawings on the walls, adding color to the rather sad room. "i absolutely do." he whispered, amazed. 

i only got further embarrassed and shook my head, "um.. you shouldn't stay here for long. mom and silva-san will get mad." i stated, looking at him through the few strands of my hair that were spilling on my face. mitsuya only smiled in response as he whispered once more, "we can keep it a secret, huh? after all, it must be lonely staying in this tower forever."

i stared at him, reluctant. mitsuya was a really sweet guy, i wouldn't want him to get in trouble. he seemed to notice my hesitation and waved his hand, "oh please. surely you don't think that i was hired for nothing? i can easily avoid being spotted. but in the end, the decision is all yours. i wouldn't wanna disturb you, miss rapunzel."

i tilted my head, "rapunzel?"

his eyes widened a little, "you don't know rapunzel? it's a classic."

"n-no.. i was never allowed to do anything here.. or ever interact with the outside world." i mentioned carelessly, not understanding why i was so comfortable opening up to him so quickly.