♡4♡

♡ i have updated the trigger warnings for this book and for those who have not seen it yet I feel it's important to warn that the story will contain (and has so far contained most of these things) graphic descriptions, gore, abuse, tormention, toxic relationships between family members, torture, death, blood and angst. though this story will not only include that, I plan to make it wholesome but there still will be scenes that involve these things. please proceed at your own risk. ♡

today was not a good day.

"what do you mean?! are you aware of what you're claiming right now?!"

"y-yes ma'am... but ... it's the truth..!"

"calm down, kikyo-san. let's handle the situation logically."

"calm down?! are you hearing yourself right now?! do you even understand the situation! this.. disappointment is pregnant with a butler's child!" kikyo yelled, pointing a finger at me. i looked away from her in shame as silva sighed, rubbing his temple.

"i'm aware. but there's nothing we can do about that anymore. she looks to be 31 or 33 weeks pregnant," silva pointed out.

zeno stepped up, "and it might not be a bad thing for her to have the child, after all."

kikyo turned to zeno, furious, "are you implying that she should keep the child?!"

he nodded, not bothered by her screaming as he explained, "i am. and as silva mentioned, she is 33 weeks pregnant or so. you are not proposing we murder the child, no?"

kikyo pushed her finger at my head, "but look at her! she will only end up giving birth to another disappointment! she's a weakling! we should've got rid of her... we should've! where did she even learn to do this?!" she yelled, and the two men sighed again, shaking their heads. they were confused as well and it was such unexpected news that they really don't know how to react.

 "how about we discuss this elsewhere? we do not want to distress her, it will be bad for the child." zeno proposed, making the already fuming kikyo even angrier but in the end she gave in and they left the room to elsewhere. 

i couldn't raise my head from how ashamed i was feeling, all i could do was put a hand over my stomach as if that would shield my child from what was about to come. 

illumi wasn't home yet, and i know that if he heard the news he would also be enraged. that makes me weirdly more anxious than how i felt about mom finding out, maybe because we're closer and i wouldn't want to damage our relationship.

...

"calm down, kikyo-san. she may be weak, but she resembles silva-san, a lot. she could potentially give birth to an appropriate heir and we can raise him to become a fine assassin. we won't repeat the same mistakes as we've done with her. think about it." zeno said, making kikyo look away as she contemplated his words.

she finally calms down and looks back at the two men, "fine. but if she doesn't give birth to a heir, i say we discard of her once and for all."

"if you wish so," silva said, agreeing with her in his mind.

when they returned i was still lowering my head.

"y/n-san." zeno said, making me raise my head slowly.

"we decided that you may keep the child. you're also free to leave the tower whenever you want now and are free to do anything that helps with your pregnancy. you're still forbidden from leaving the mountain and i'd suggest you keep away from the torture chambers and milluki. it could prove inefficent if he got attached to you, like illumi unfortunately has." he informed, making me nod my head in surprise.