♡10♡

♡ THX FOR 469 READS AND 55 VOTES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!(∩'∀'∩)💕♡
the image above is the intended outfit for y/n! you can imagine anything else if you want, i only scrolled in pinterest for 5 minutes and picked the first thing i saw that seemed simple enough. ♡

i sat on the window seat, staring out of the window as i admired the view outside. in the train we all sat and the boys all discussed something that i didn't understand. 

"the tag that hisoka gave me!" gon exclaimed, pulling out a number tag from his pocket that he showed to killua. i stared at them from the corner of my eye. "i'll return it to hisoka when i punch him in the face! until i do that, i won't use my hunter license. i can't go back to whale island either." gon said.

"hmm... so where's hisoka?" killua asked and gon was immediately baffled. "uh.." he said, looking away innocently.

"thought so.." leorio sighed.

"i know where he is, gon." kurapika said, making us all turn to him, "he told me."

"so that's what it is.."

"no, this was after the orientation. but i suppose it's still related." the blondie informed.

"i've been itching to ask.. what did hisoka say to you?"

it seemed this hisoka guy was causing them all very huge distress. i watched as they discussed even further, and ended up talking about an auction in the 1st september. when they finished talking i finally spoke up, "who is hisoka?"

they turned to me, unsure if they should inform me the truth about him or not.

"he's a really creepy guy who's obsessed with fighting us." gon explained, leaving out some details in order to not disturb you.

but leorio obviously didn't get the hint and was blatantly obvious. "yeah, that man is a pedophile or something too." he said and immediately my expression darkened as i stared at leorio, "what did he do to killua?" i demanded, dropping all emotion i had before. the boys shivered at the bloodlust i was emitting and kurapika quickly intervined, "h-he hasn't done anything! leorio's just.. joking!" he explained quickly and i calmed down.

the boys, excluding killua, sighed in relief, now seeing the resemblance with you and illumi that they couldn't believe at first. once a zoldyck always a zoldyck huh...

"haha, silly leorio!" kurapika exclaimed, slamming his hand against leorio's back very hard as a warning sign. 

 "if he's ever done anything to killua or his friends, i will kill him." i stated and the boys shook their heads violently. "hisoka? doing anything to us? that's the funniest joke ever! hisoka is like a .. f-f-friend... right guys?" leorio said, making the other three violently nod their heads.

"besides, hisoka is really strong." gon stated, "he's the same level as your brother, illumi."

i hummed, tapping my chin, "that could be a problem.." i sighed.

"sorry if i disturbed you... it wasn't on purpose," i confessed shyly, looking off to the side. "i'm not that kind of person."

"it's fine, miss y/n. actually, i found that side of you to be very attractive-" before leorio could finish his sentence he zipped his mouth shut from the death glare he received from killua.

"then i shall depart here. we managed to see killua again, so i'm finished here." kurapika stated, "i need money to participate in the auction. so i shall look for a patron to deploy me as a hunter."

"i guess i should go home, then." leorio said, surprising us as well. "you too?" we asked.

"i haven't given up my dream of becoming a doctor. if i'm accepted to medical school, i can use this to pay for the ridiculous fee. i'll have to go back and start cramming." he explained, making us nod. "goodluck, leorio." i said with a grin, making him nod and thank me.